Has Depuy Tossed in the Towel??

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see crazy happenings in my company and I am now compelled to ask, has the towel been thrown in and what is the future for ortho? I see our asses getting kicked here locally and it has been that way for the 6 years I have been here. Distributor changes one worse than the next, reps leaving right and left, and above all new distributor new commission cuts. I am fortunate than most as I control my biz and could move it but why? a point or two more is not worth legal and no competes but lousy managers lousy distributors and I see quality but sleazy in my comp who is kicking our asses both as an agency in one area and as a branch in another (stryker)

Save the sophomore comments and only respond with true professional comments

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you located? In Cali we are doing great.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so what you are saying is your distributor sucks (or multiple distributors in 6 years), but you control all of your business (in my experience, which is more than 6 years, most reps cant bring more than 50% of what they promise).....but its not worth making a change for a few points? Join the club, quit bitching, and try to make a few sales calls after covering cases tomorrow.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

again your cockiness misses my point; I hit my numbers and make a great living and Im not going anywhere if you read my post I asked seniors like yourself where corp's head is at so no need to be mr cocky with the go make a sales call prick

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no comment as Im one of 3 senior reps left but im sure you could figure it out

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as DePuy has the current leadership at the corporate level things will never turn around. I think it's just one of those companies that has spiraled so far the wrong way that it can't be fixed. Everyone but the ones who can change it know who the problems are. Strange how it can be so obvious but continues. I think once you reach a certain level and understand the game it's easy to survive. They've surrounded themselves (and continue to) with their buddies.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard it's going to get worse given today's leadership announcements. Get ready for a mass exodus of people. Support is only going to get worse for the field.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't stopped laughing since I heard the big news. Someone must be taking some serious drugs! What a joke!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

care to share the big news???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please elaborate

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The queen has finally not earned her way to the top hip spot. Does no work, bullies her direct reports, looks down on others below her pay grade, kisses up to the board, and as long as there is output, then she was rewarded. Can you figure it out now?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think you could be more specific?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PC. Oops PT.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you think things were bad before? Just grab ahold and hang on. This will be a circus performance. Let's start keeping track of how many leave now. What the hell man, what the HELL!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have got to be kidding me! This has to be a joke right? The one person in hips that we refuse to put in front of our docs? How can this happen?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you please be more specific, I am fairly new.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would but nothing I have to say would be appropriate so I'll let someone else give the details.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man up and speak remember no one knows who you are

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the plot thickens...she is actually now over hips and shoulders. You think we are losing share now in shoulders...just wait, it'll get worse!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell is with this thread? You guys have no idea, or you live in a shitty place. Good luck and keep your head in the dirt. Its pretty cool for the rest of us whom are gaining.