Duavee launch

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2014 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am one of the few left over from Wyeth Days. So we had Duavee approved by the FDA in October 2013 and rumor is we are set to "launch" in March-April 2014. With a small division leading the way. Is this going to be a stable product or another flash and burn. Why wait so long to launch its not like they didn't know it would be approved. Any 411 on this, no news in my division.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leftover from Wyeth? ha! hows that consulting gig going? not so good huh? spending your time trying to complete your woman health monitoring report for a competitor by posting anonymous information requests on CP..... maybe replies should be as sketchy as you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's face it, Duavee is a drug that happens when you have NOTHING coming from your pipeline. NOTHING! It's so sad to see the Pfizer Primary Care Machine get whittled down and have to launch drugs like Duavee.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey there another Wyeth alumni here, I don't think they are going to have us sell duavee. not sure I want to but then if it's a job we must.
    not sure why anyone is snarky about us ex Wyeth people, Pfizer would be nothing without us and now the old Wyeth regime is the top layers of Pfizer. let us know if you hear anymoe, FWIW I agree that waiting 6 months after approval to launch a product is strange but stranger things happen in pharma and at Pfizer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The competition would be that drug Osphena that Shitnogi is promoting. Heard its a dog!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Osphena competition? Their indication is nowhere near the same as Duavee.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't have competition because they have no clinical story back up their product. Already had huge layoffs. Launch is a bomb.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EVERY market has a competitor wiling to pay for CI...could be comical if we see the scale tip and more people looking to consult for pharma CI than pharma sales

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No surprise that legacy-Pfizer people are snarky about legacy-Wyeth folks. My observation when my company was assimilated by the Blue Blob was that Pfizer people are monumentally ignorant and arrogant. Remember this is the group that completed wasted 500 million dollars of the total revenue from selling Lipitor.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. Ironically, if you look at today's leadership (exception Ian), many are Wyeth legacy. Only a matter of time before Geno assumes the top spot. Legacy Pfizer label is nothing to be proud of...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TRUE DAT

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any duavee rep positions open?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOPE, only a few and some got moved over to those positions.

Just how secure would it be anyway?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they putting the women's health expansion on hold and pushing back the launch?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no