And 100 more

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2013 at 6:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, for starters, you're terribly ignorant and ill-informed. But that is probably not your fault since proper communication at PPS, as well as adequate infrastructure and enough leadership to implement such things, is nearly non-existent. It is likely, however, that the newsfeed that you most follow comes out of the smoking shack in 15 minute intervals. Yes, your world is possibly shaped by nicotine-induced opinions contrived while leaning against the bumper of a rundown pick up truck in the back parking lot. At least maybe you will know how to hook up your own concentrator in 30 years, when you obtain it from another DME company that is still in business then. Really, both you and a few under-utilized supervisors would be better served actually taking care of the patients' needs rather than squandering time in idle gossip. You are correct in stating that the absence of Bill and Stephanie will be a great loss to the organization. But you must also be corrected on Paula as she left this sixth rate company voluntarily. Just a tip that you will not learn from your fellow smokers: check your email once in awhile between Facebook and Twitter posting sessions or you might miss relevant internal communications on such topics, as one was actually sent. I think if you talk to Whitney, rather than speculate and speak about something of which you know so little, she will tell you what an asset Paula was to our site and how our former manager was a great coach and leader for her immediate team. From those of us who DO NOT BEHAVE AS INBRED OSTRICHES SUFFERING FROM CYBER AWKWARDNESS, and can communiate effectively outside of the text and Twitterfeed realm, her calm reasoning and honesty is rather missed around these parts, especially in light of what just happened. And leave Mindy and Patrick alone, too. I would bet you do not even know who they are. And if by chance you do, you are probably just pissed because they disciplined you for being slow, late, mean, gossipy, whiny, absent, negligent - or just plain dumb.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love this.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/011/848/cold.jpg