I would personally NOT recommend working for this company

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would personally NOT recommend working for this company. The work environment is beyond stressful not to mention unorganized & unprofessional. The managers themselves are unprofessional, unfair, cold & do not care about you as a person/employee, instead they are more concerned with numbers, quotas, deadlines & revenue so you are basically treated like a robot.

Now I will say there is potential for growth/promotion in any position you hold in this company but don't expect it just because you follow every rule in the employee handbook, show up to work every day and you work your tail off to show you're worthy. No sir, you will move up only if and when they want you to and that could be never if they so choose.

If you are unfortunate enough to get hired here, I hope you have a strong mind, can deal with pressure, stress, being overworked, underpaid and being treated unfairly on a DAILY basis. Expect the position you hold with them to become your life because that's what they'll expect from you. You have been warned.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, they make you like hit your sales numbers and stuff and you can't even cry when you get constructive feedback. It's totally unfair. Sorry gotta go, my mom's calling.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up, you clueless buffoon! How am I going to sell BiDil to ANY Dr in a predominately white neighborhood and doesn't see black patients? OMG..this drug blows!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honkey don't want no help, honkey don't get no help!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like Segregation, only this time with drugs. Welcome to the year 1950.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be a fool you idiot. You don't tell them it's only for self identified Black patients. You let them Rx it for any patient who has HF that fits the criteria.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you're actually encouraging BiDil Reps to sell off-label? Wow, really? Let's hope the FDA doesn't read any of this and catch you fools doing this. Arbor would get the Corporate Integrity Agreement SMACKDOWN!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please! The FDA is only worried about big pharma who can pay big fines. Arbor isn't on their radar. So sell!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep thinking that...and DON'T be surprised when the Feds coming knocking on the doors in Atlanta!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1 Arbor will get burned for off-label promotion and shady sales tactics!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you ever shut up?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope! I can't stop and won't stop, Jonny Mac!

Gotta warn everyone that Arbor is like the inside of your toilet bowl after a few burritos & cheese, a six pack of Dixie beer and the resulting explosive diarrhea!

Holla!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

."command not found" - what am I doing wrong? THANK YOU!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol this company is pretty ridiculous. I wish I never took the offer. That training guy is pretty full of himself too, Arbor University what a fucking joke!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have to stay.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not going to, J Mac!

Got an interview at 1 PM today and not hittin' the field before OR after!

Mission:Escape from Arbor-traz!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not J Mac. Good luck.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this was Facebook, I'd click the "Like" button on this post!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit. I have friends who will take your job.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's the downside?