To ALL Reps: Stop crying & Start SELLING!

Discussion in 'Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You lazy scumbags need to get off your fat asses and get a move on!

Move the Rx's or you'll be managed OUT!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sleep it off, coop.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't cry to us when you're signing up for UI and Obamacare AND begging for your job back!

You little punk!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our worthless no class management team at it's best. You guys are pathetic

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't waste your time with words of encouragement this shop is about to be closed anyway fool!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya must be jokin right?! The rest of us that are still here are lookin for jobs 24/7 and sendin out resumes like no tomorrow. You must be the biggest fool to think we are even thinkin increasing sales at this point. End of the year stocks are gonna be on the $1 menu. Getting the f*** out is more like it. And if you're a manager your ass is the next batch gettin axed! If you had a third of a brain, you'd be lookin too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You worthless reps think that everything should be handed to you on a goddamn silver platter without having to break a sweat and do any REAL work!

Your fathers and your grandfathers have more intestinal fortitude that you EVER will! I hope you're NOT one of MY reps or I'll bust your tiny balls and terminate your asses!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to bust your balls pal, but the reps are the ONLY people who are makin this company any money. All you worthless and useless managers do is drive up costs with your bullcrap field rides and spending the company's money it doesnt have!! Instead of spending hundreds of dollars a week on BS field rides and lunch and dinner sprees the company ought to get rid of your asses!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You win the dumbass award. Congratulations. One of two scenarios is happening here. One - you actually are a manager who is still working and sticking up for this laughable dog of a company. That is highly unlikely since there are only a few of you left and even the incompetent hot head managers checked out several months ago. Poor bastards just can't find another job. Scenario two is our winner here. You're either CC or some other idiot stock holder who is losing a small fortune on the stock from this hillbilly operation.

Whomever you are, you should take a look around and assess the situation you're in. This place is in a downward spiral that ends with complete destruction. Congrats Coop you ran a company into the ground

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you should have said "Congrats Coop, you ran 3 companies in the ground."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck Off CC. Start buying us products worth a shit you stupid douche bag.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This type of poor attitude will end up with you being managed OUT quickly and replaced with someone who will DO the job!

Get your shit together or be GONE!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No thanks. I will just keep faking calls and milk you cheap bastards til this dysfunctional piece of garbage company closes the door. Get a clue you moron - nobody is working and we all hate you bc you're incompetent

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/email/oc/oci/contact.cfm

Here is the site we all need to complete, I've already did it last week letting the FDA know about all the unapproved drugs that we are being asked to sell! Follow the link it fill it out today, the more people that do it, the faster the FDA will show up!!! I'm also looking in to a whistle blower case to make some money.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your usage of all caps on certain words PUZZLES me. Are we supposed to ADD additional emphasis to those WORDS? I just want to make SURE that I'm reading it APPROPRIATELY

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe..as soon as you worthless, incompetent, unscrupulous managers finally get a clue on how to do your job and quit blamin reps for your screw ups!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it was part of the job description for Managers at Pernix "need to be Stupid" so they would fit in with the Companies long term goal of going under

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers have gotten the worst end of this deal. No leadership from CC and they are being forced to implement his ridiculous "strategies" which are nothing more than desperate attempts to make himself more money. Shame on anyone who is blaming managers when they have done nothing but try to keep this ship afloat.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% true.. My manager is absolutely clueless and doesnt contribute jack to the team. Makes up fake field ride schedules then doesnt show up or runs up company expenses. Surprised this joker is still around! Wheres higher ups when this kind of bull is goin on?!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jackpot! Finally someone who knows what they're talkin about. No way will I detail this drug. My mgr gave me crap for not detailin nodolor last time he came out. All reps REALLY need to stop givin docs the shpil on nodolor unless u want DEA knockin on ur door!!