Michigan DM

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2014 at 7:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy seems like a prick? Any thoughts on working for him?
    Seems arrogant and not sure I would like bringing him on offices.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust your gut. If he comes across as a douche bag in an interview. Just think how socially awkward it will be in a sales call.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a douche. He has never been a manager prior to this gig (like so many others at our company). He is so full of himself and not sure why, not smart or good-looking. He must have known someone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a good guy, too bad he didnt hire you

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a pick.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't enjoy my interview with him. It was a freshman level interview which lead me to believe he has no idea what he's doing. He seemed like a nice guy, but he's defenetly not a leader and he turned me off to the company if that was the type of managers they were highering. It was clear that they weren't highering skilled people, just people they will enjoy riding in a car with.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

learn how to spell, dumb shit. this guy is smart if he's hiring hotties! Club Celgene will only get better, people!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy has no experience. What do you expect from him? Business acumen? Vision? Leadership Skills? He's 23.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guy comes across laid back. Couldn't be more micro managing if you asked him to be. He's one odd case.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with him yesterday. What a strange dude!!! Too bad, I was so excited about the opportunity.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed last week for a Detroit spot in Cleveland, pretty professional! 6 hr round trip for a 1/2 hr meeting. The guy seemed pretty cool I thought. The problem I have is taking a job where the drug isn't approved yet. I do not need a job so it's a hard decision to go forward and risk what I already have.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy is a weirdo. No management experience, no personality, no nothing. I heard he has kids with three different ladies, so no restraint, either. Stay away ladies!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But perfect for club celgene! Let this guy work his magic, we will all benefit with the cougars!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like this guy

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too! Signed, Him