Cold Chain Hans Sampling Program

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This CCHS program is a mess - who's responsible for cleaning it up?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would send in the infamous Mid-Atlantic Management Team. Between PD, Rigid + Frigid, and Napoleon, they'll solve the problem and increase your market share by 10 points! Throw in a pair of knee pads and they'll even buy you a bottle of expensive wine.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The field automation team

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I regret the day I signed up. Tons of extra paperwork. Count on losing half a day when when you get a delivery.

The people who administer it are nasty. They treat you in a five year old with their snarky emails.

Stay away.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG....how true. Their inflated ego's will plow through any obstacle

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Don't ever agree to this. It is a mess. The metric portion is a joke. Totally ruining my relationships with docs and staff. Need samples. SORRY!! i am out of hand samples. But I will see you in couple of weeks. No I cannot mail you any it would fuck up my metric. Sanofi where metrics drive our customer relationships (into the ground). This has totally changed the way I operate. I hate my job now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager pressured me into doing hand sampling. It was a mistake.

I agree with the other posters. It is a lot of extra work. It is a huge beaurocracy. There is no phone number to call if you have a problem. All they do is email. Good luck.

They should farm it out to someone who knows what ther are doing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! You are spot on!! You know she's warming up!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard that senior leadership are pissed about how poorly the program has been run and that they might cancel it all together.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can't they just drop ship it through McKesson or have us pick it up at FedEx ourselves.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny Shi! But so true!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a CCHS and it's awful!!!

Yes, tons of paperwork!

You have to be there for the delivery of the fridge etc.. No one else can sign for you on anything!!

They did my tie downs wrong for the temp probe and the probe had expired so they sent this idiot vendor to change the probe. He didn't change it, I did. Then, he didn't have enough ties for the cord so he had to come back to add them. He didn't add them, I did. During an audit, it was found I have 1 missing tie. So, they mailed it to me and I had to put that on and send it photo's of proof, like I'm a child.

Instead of sending an email reminder to do inventory like PHH does for mileage every month, they just have a note on the iPad. If you miss it, you get a nasty email threatening to turn you in to home office and they copy your manager. You have only 1 single day to do inventory and it's easy to forget.

Yes, you will waste a half day waiting on samples and then you have to figure out how to dispose of these massive, and I mean MASSIVE coolers. They are so large you cannot lift them without another person.

No number to call for problems. If you get a text saying stop sampling, you can't ask why or even try to fix it.

We have to be at 90% hand sampling or they are going to DC the program.

Typical Sanofi quality. CRAP!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy. Think OSHA. Cooler is over the limit that someone is allowed to pick up. Or, pick it up in the presence of a witness, throw out your back, and go on disability while you file an OSHA complaint. The whole process that is being talked about on this thread will disappear, I guarantee it!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crazy. Been doin this for over a year, and I don't get why people don't just do what ur told. But hey, keep complaining like everything else. I get a higher allocation anyways and will gladly take yours too. Better, just drop out - don't ruin it for people who actually think it helps their territory.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doimg it for a year. Between paperwork and delivery waiting it eats up one workday per month.

The box it comes in is huge. My municipal trash will not take it. It is considered business trash. I have to have a private hauler take it away. I tried burning them but if makes a smoky fire that stinks to heaven.

The cchs people are full of themselves, yes. But they are just like us, trying to keep their jobs. Would not do it again. Too much extra work.

Want my allotment? Take it pipsqueak.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!!! The odds that this reply wasn't posted by the cold chain team are about as good as the odds that this company will survive. We're complaining because the program sucks ass and you people are all pointing the finger at us and saying that it's OUR fault. Sure, there are probably those of us out there that could do a little better, but it's really great to see that leadership finally realizes that most of it is YOUR fault. You blame the reps, you blame the system, you blame the help desk, you blame the brand team, you blame compliance, you blame legal, you blame fedex, you blame management and after all that blaming and finger pointing, we are pointing the finger back at you!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you people would follow basic instructions instead of spending all of your time complaining about the program then it would work perfectly

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody have a number I can call to get a live person who actually knows what they're talking about?????????????????

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to admit the process is broken. If one person complains he is a pest. If many many people complain, as in this case, the process is broken.

The program is geared to make it easy for CCHS when it should be geared to make it easy for the reps.

If you check out the Novo board, the Novo reps have many similar complaints. CCHS has not been perfected.

The logistics of CCHS overwhelm the small number of people running the program. They need 10 more people and a hotline to make it run smoothly. CCHS tries hard but they are understaffed and under budgeted.

Even Paypal and Ebay have telephone numbers. Google, no. CCHS is not Google.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to worry because when Sanofi Diabetes goes tits up none of them will have a job - problem solved