Ideas to Help Astellas Earn $1 More!

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 9:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a noble and inspiring goal set by our leadership. JR, if you're interested, start by killing the GC 3.0 bullshit! Nobody cares about this stupid glee club. Instead, put this wasted effort and $$ into a real incentive comp plan...that might actually deliver far more than $1 buck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or fire the entire IT department. They are absolutely useless! Worst I've ever experienced.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not kill the bogus SABU pet-project and save the company millions$$$! Just a matter of time before BC and DB ends up fired anyway.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does this company ever make any profit with all the BS that goes on here?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit complaining and get out there and actually do your job. Stop being so ungrateful..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

leadership with no vision just corporate quips

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, on your advice I should be grateful that I have a job and ignore the illegal activity and discrimination that goes on here at Astellas. Sounds like you need some training on ethics and good judgement!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happens to us if we don't make $1 more especially in this market? I'm getting killed by generics in my area, so can't see how this is going to work for me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like Astellas--better than other Pharma I've been with . Stop your complaining.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we are ALL in all divisions and all Pharma Co.'s getting killed by generics.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company gives their reps more money in retirement income than any other I've been with. Do your job and collect your millions in retirement. Quit complaining.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our goal has increased by a buck...jeez get over it

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's "our"? My Vesicare goal increase over 40% from last quarter. That's a lot more than one dollar.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of the positive comments must be from Summit Club areas.....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This....^^^

A few places might be better, but most are far worse. On average I have great colleagues, solid products, and enjoy the job. Seriously, you obviously haven't worked at a big 5 if one thinks this is a terrible place.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Ignore what is not your role. Put blinders on and be ethical in what you do. Simply just do your role and ignore the role of others.

Signed:
    Confucious

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not fret. This company makes money and a lot of it. Just shut up and be grateful that you have a job. There are many who do not and would work alot harder without complaint, than you. Wake Up, Grasshopper. Wake up.

Signed,
    Confucious

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not necessarily. The positive comments are from Positive People who know how to focus on their role in the organization and have a balanced life. You sound miserable because you do not have good balance. Suggestion: try Yoga, running, playing with a puppy, playing with your children, have sex with your spouse, etc.
    Take a look at your job description time to time and just focus on it during the working hours. Do not fret about others. You cannot control them. Just control yourself and you will be happier and a better employee.

Signed:
    Confucious, Budda Baby.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor Confucious is so confused and has lost his way.