I am being investigated for promoting weight loss!

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2014 at 6:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know how this could happen ? A competitor ? My manager? A customer?
    Any advice would be appreciated, no smart comments. This is serious.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They could investigate all of us for this. Good luck with this one.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure how long you have been with the company, but you should have POA materials to support you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You an a lot others, it could be random. They are looking back at emails and expense reports, got to make room for the DCAs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you been conducted by compliance?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A customer in La turned in. Going on sick leave.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your screwed! We are not indicated for weight loss idiot.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TV commercials double talk don't help.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's like being investigated for down playing the MTC and pancreatitis risk. Every employee in the organization should be investigated then.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of the above. Could even be a disgruntled person who interviewed and didn't get the job. Novo is obligated to investigate, no matter who reports, legit or not.

Get an attorney if you feel as though there is any attempt to throw you under the bus!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why in the world would you be promoting something OFF LABEL? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard... ESPECIALLY in this day and age!! There is no Pharma company out there who will have your back on this one if it's true.... Good luck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1st don't panic. Think about it...are you driving around with big sign on your car "Ask me about weight loss!" No..any other stupid stuff..emails with big talk about weight loss moving market? No..any homemade bread (old school!) left at offices ...No? then congratulations..you're not a complete idiot of a rep...Relax...rule 1. you never get in trouble for saying too little - shut up and listen / read whatever this investigation is alleging, study what its all about....get your info/story straight (again see rule 1 here),,get your facts,keep it short and simple and reasonable (leave out too much emotion)..reply in timely manner (but don't buckle with knee jerk reply at first question)..

Unless there is a video or recording of some 'off' label detailing..then its a he said she said standoff...Your DMs not happy dealing with this (makes him look bad), his boss ain't happy either and up the line..time to be professional, timely and solid to show them you're a pro and want to make things right (and easy for them..its what's in it for them that counts)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Weight loss" was one of the discussion topics for Victoza in the drop down menu of OSS - is that the reps fault? Anyway, I guess after FDA gives us the nod later today, all will be forgiven, right?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never underestimate the power of denial. It's difficult to prove they usually scare people into admitting they have done something wrong. They then thank you for your honesty and give you a goodbye present. If they have you on tape deny that it's you at least force them to run the risk of wrongful termination if you admit to something you're toast. The is no such thing as an I'm sorry it will never happen again defense.

Good luck and for heaven's sake if you are guilty don't do it again!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do scan emails for target words. Make sure you never sent something to your manager or teammates talking about a "success story". Text messages too.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VA is in hot water over this too.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure you tape record the investigation interview/meeting. Bring your personal iPad and download voice recorder. This way you remember EXACTLY what you said. They will tell you that they don't want you to record it, but do it anyway!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder who is investigating senior leadership for directing the sales force and MSL teams to downplay the pancreatitis and thyroid cancer warnings? ... And directing the sales force to promote levemir as a safer alternative to lantus? Who is investigating the managers who directed their sales teams to call on weight loss clinics to promote Vic? Just curious...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dumb ass