Integration Into Roche

Discussion in 'InterMune' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2014 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts? Easy? Hard? Tips?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, put your legs round your head and kiss your A$$ goodbye!!

Process, process and more process!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WIll probably stay as a separate sales force inside a lung group

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure...

The Xolair team has a salary range of 100-130. I'm sure they will be happy to know that their Intermune peers are earning 140-155K. That will go over well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye Bye VPs Timmy out on the street! AGAIN! YEA! Worthless!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the rest of the Affymax cronies...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a useless and unethical bunch. Sadly they will go away with lots of money

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHo care if they make money?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best Deal Ever!

Amidst all the downsizings and layoffs, it is unbelievable to get a sign-on bonus to make over $100,000 a year as a rep. plus stock options too! I am soooo jealous!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing that he landed here in the first place. May be his buddy Jeff K. Will hire him. What a pair of losers.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing how many dbags post drivel on this site. This was a great week !!! Except for those on the outside looking in.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deal is done. Get ready to get integrated into Roche/Genentech. Will not be bad, just bumpy.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost time to stop talking and to start seeing some numbers.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TV will always lose, he cannot help himself, he is a loser- no way that guy is a leader.
    Jeffy well he is the biggest snake in the biz, with no real business competency a true actor

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And so is slimy David M. Talk about incompetence being in the right place at the right time.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?! That was an all-hands with no answers, just a bunch of people telling us they know nothing yet.All sounded so complicated. We want very simple answers to simple questions. Scary.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no one worth keeping from Intermune. Roche wil replace everyone with their own.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. We have a top notch sales team and will integrate quite well.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok. Good luck integrating. Now that the INT management team has been slashed, stay tuned for more Roche integration when you least expect it.
    Sales base salaries- enjoy them while they last.
    Uncapped IC - hmmmmmm
    Small start up environment - gone
    Autonomy - gone

Roche is ok. Not what most expected joining INT.
    If I was previously a primary care (GSK)rep with sample experience, Prepare for change in the next year.

At least the drug works!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shut up and go do something productive

i'm enjoying myself so far. there are very few sales rep jobs out there that could be better than Genentech overall and a heck of a lot that are much worse. so far i can't see anything roche or genentech has done that impacts me in any real negative way.