Enter Actavis

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2014 at 7:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is how the company is spelled. You Salix dumbasses and Forest slobs deserve each other. One of them spelled Allergan, Aligrin, on a post they created…just like the Salix moron that spelled Actavis, Activis.
    Salix + Forest = 2 peas in a pod!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back to interprize so u can upgrade me to a SUV when I come in next week

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I prefer this thread, at least the OP spelled Actavis correctly.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does STFU mean?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google it. Then stfu.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My sources (institutional) are saying this deal is dead- it never got far in the negotiations in the first place. Actavis made a small deal today and is in intense negotiations to purchase Allergan. Salix will be left on the sidelines. My source said that the problem lies in the overvaluation of our company by our BOD.

Maybe we will get bought sometime next year. Not happening anytime soon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be surprised to see a Salix/Allergan/Activis merger. If Salix doesn't jump on that wagon then it'll soon be doomed by Valeant. Valeant isn't going to slow down soon; they won't be happy until there's no R&D left in pharma.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank god!! The BOD knows what Salix is worth post IBS. So glad we aren't getting bought.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im buying more stock as soon as I can.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, "merger" is not the way Actavis will see it.
    Valeant is a bottom feeder. Salix is not their kind of target.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please post IBS. The numbers of the valuation is way off.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At best another 20-30% in sales with IBS indication. Dr.'s already using it there and because of how expensive it is its not going to be covered for first line treatment (and that is why Dr.'s aren't using it first line now).

Our brand team erroneously think that X550 is going to double in sales upon an IBS indication...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant will take whatever they want! What makes you think Allergan is a bottom dweller?? Beware because any company Valeant takes it will rip apart! They're TOTAL scum!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carolyn needs to back off that delusional 200/share offer and just take the 185.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I think everyone moved on from Salix.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, I think you are right. The board scared everyone away with their unrealistic evaluations.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah the share holders need to dump this board and Carolyn so we either get some positive change internally or we can actually make a deal.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts a year from now when we'll look back and say 'Thank God We Didn't Make that Deal'

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will see when we get there but everyone here has already enjoyed watching you eat your words on your "oh look at our stock price" comments...... so tell us how did that $30 per share price drop taste?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock down $7 in after hour trading...down to $130. Still overvalued....