Is it as bad as it sounds?

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2014 at 11:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm thinking about interviewing here, but I read some of these posts and think twice. Are the bonus' really that low? Are you stalked by home office and GPS'd as someone claimed? Are your benefits still as bad as they once were? Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as the Aqua delivery system helps the flow of your universe, everything works well, and is in harmony with your life's flow. In this way you will find true peace.
    No need to worry about your concerns. No stalking, no worries about benefits and bonus'. Your existence will be what was intended! But you must flow with your universe!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is urinating in someones face the proper flow? No worry, I have a good stream

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shear stupidity is one of the few things that can inhibit the Aqua delivery system. Anger is another thing.
    Your universe will attempt to flow regardless of outside influences. Unfortunately, stupidity and incompetence prevent peace from being achieved. Most people need to try and avoid the negativity at all cost. Negativity only makes an individual less of a person!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually a golden shower is quite positive.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your universal path which comes from the Aqua delivery system is unique to you alone!
    Whatever direction you choose to go to find true peace is dictated by your universe. Follow what you must follow.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 500 people have read this, and no one has anything positive to say about this place? Speakers volumes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*speaks, excuse me

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're using cafepharma to get a sense of culture, you're barking up the wrong tree. Maybe 10% of what you read on here holds merit, the rest is misguided frustration from average to poor reps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, you sound somewhat put together. How much are the quarterly bonus' on target, benefits/sick/vacation time, corporate involvement and micromanagement?

Thanks

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your questions will all be answered in time. The Aqua delivery system will open up your universal path, and your universe will be there to guide you in your proper direction. If you follow your universe all your questions will be answered! Your decisions will be correct decisions for your life!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree.... The people who vent on here, I'm guessing, simply aren't performing well (probably because they are hanging out on cafe pharma all day instead of working?).... I love Aqua, I have been here for years and don't have a desire to look elsewhere at all. Every company has it's drawbacks, but it feels pretty stable here and I like the culture. Bonuses really do depend on your performance and territory, but I've made as little as 5k and as much as 20k per quarter. Micromanagement or lack thereof will really depend largely on your district manager. I will say that more emphasis is being placed on "busy work" and admin than ever before at this company, however, I don't feel like it's more severe than industry standard. Hope this helps, and good luck!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. This is accurate.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound as though you are well in sync with the Aqua delivery system. You are following your universe.
    But you must allow others to follow their universe and achieve their own road to true peace.
    The culture here does not matter as long as you are in line with the flow of your universe. One must be allowed to follow his own standard.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info! I see that your bonus can vary greatly, what's the quarterly target bonus?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, what are the target bonus'?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Targets do not exist. What exists is your following of the Aqua delivery system. This is the only way you can achieve peace and follow your universe. Your universe is unique to you, and the flow of your universe is what you must follow. Do not worry about non- existant "targets".

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my universe, which I follow, I would target the back of your throat with my love juice(my delivery system is my cock).

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The question is about bonus, not targets. Please don't respond unless you'd like to be helpful instead of creepy :/

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your bonus is your universe. This is your only bonus in life and is achieved through the Aqua delivery system! Hopefully, for your sake, you will figure this out.