Bye bye, Mallinckrodt

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inventiv all gone. Thanks for the memories, MKN.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was fast!
    You've already forgotten how to spell inVentiv and the symbol for Mallinckrodt (MNK)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least they has some hot "babes," now back to the "lard"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hot babes?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because I was stoned on Xartemis XR when I wrote that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the deadwood is gone!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not fair that the Ventiv reps were not given a severance. Horrrible treatment by these people

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of severance did the MNK reps get this last go around?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also an Inventiv rep and never expected a severance and neither should you. I'm not to bitter with the company I made some decent money and knew the contract was going to end eventually. Any Inventiv rep who feels cheated or think they are owned anything are either naive or stupid

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mink received 2 weeks for every year minimum of 8 weeks. I'm happy since I was there almost two but getting same as someone who has been there 4 yrs. thanks for doing the right thing this time but I gotta wonder if those forced out with 4 weeks don't have some resource. I took the pip last time around it said you stay you get nothing I rolled the dice and stayed. It worked out

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. These people took advantage of us and treated us like dirt. The money sucked and the health care was atrocious.
    They lied about everything even the launch date and for those who gave 2 weeks early at the prior company , were screwed in november and december while these asshole decided whether to start promotion or not start.
    Meanwhile these assholes are getting rich with their stock (undeservingly so) as they butchered the launch. They paid us crap and claim their corporate office is in Ireland??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This better be pure bullshit. If you stayed for PIP and failed, you were to be terminated with nothing. Thats why 95% of August reps took the severance!

I bet this is a complete lie to stir the pot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL They lied about the launch date. That just shows you know nothing and are just a chronic complainer. The FDA dragged their feet due to political issues. Company had boo control over it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are stupid jerk! I have been with launches that were delayed but they still put on board and they took the hit financially(small for a big company)
    That is the ethical and moral thing to do. Not these greedy shits. You , the rep, who is trying to pay a mortgage and pay for school for you kids , took the hit.
    What would you expect? A company that lies and claims their head office is in Dublin?? LOL

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can assure you this is not a lie. I was shocked too.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe this, actually, I don't WANT to believe this. Would an MNK rep that was let go last week please verify this?

Why were MNK reps let go in August given 6 weeks and MNK reps let go in October get more than that?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MNK reps let go in August were let go because of POOR performance (low numbers). Really they were lucky that they received any severance. Those let go in October were for realignment, not performance. It's simple.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They knew in August that there was a realignment coming 2 months later. By putting people on PIPs and offering pitiful severance, they saved a ton of money. Obviously the right thing to do would have been to keep everyone until the realignment and place everyone possible at that time including the ventiv reps. Then they could have ended the contract and done a legit layoff with severance and HR support.

But SC and HO have never done the right thing for us. It was all about money and having reps to blame for poor performance.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a total crock. If the sales force had had something to sell, there would have been no layoffs, pips or realignment.

SC, HO and MT just don't know how to handle responsibility. Simple as THAT.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Performance. Huh. I did everything possible to sell that shit and after my tenure there and how much $$ I made for them with Exalgo and both Pennsaids to be treated that way and then later MNK reps get more severance is bullsh*t.

Fuck MNK.