Hi Qsymia and Belviq

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 6:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trolls gunna troll, troll, troll, troll, troll. "Shake it off" and write on your own board. (In my T-Swift voice)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are soon annoying? Instead of crying like babies they should be trying to get business.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's times where I think Taylor looks really hot, but then others?.....whoosh! Not so much. It's odd.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think their counter-detailing as a last ditch effort to drum up business is funny... And pathetic. Sell your drug and stop talking about Contrave.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as you ass clowns are accurate with your data, there won't need to be counter detailing because the data is the worst I have ever seen in any product, in any category EVER. I feel bad for you all having to try to lie about the efficacy and safety of a med. just be careful. Some Drs will turn you in if you lie to them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not lying revealing EVERYTHING and guess what; they are still thrilled. By the way, take your own advice.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey... Your butthurt is showing

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be your first job or you are the most naive person ever. THRILLED? Really, over 3-4% wt loss in a yr. you are a big dummy. Let me guess, you are just glad to be out of the house away from the kids. I wouldn't give this crap to my fat assed aunt

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man I'm loving this, you guys are really rattled, bring it on. This is too easy. Thanks for the laughs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently our competition does not receive "thrilled" responses; it's foreign to them. It sucks to be THEM.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if your fat assed aunt tried Q and B first but refused to buy refills like everyone else?!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3-4%??? What study you referring??? I see your brochures but I never see the rep!! It's great that I can promote this drug as 1st line because we are cheaper and not scheduled. Keep telling your patients to count their calories. That really works.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shush don't teach them how to read a graph.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3-4%. All 4 studies you big dummy. 0-4 in primary efficacy endpoints of placebo subtracted wt loss greater than 5%. Boy you are stupid. No wonder the Drs ask me about your med. it's obvious you have no clue. Typical Takeda turd.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol that's exactly what our PI says and our sales aids hahaha. It doesn't really matter because I will have 25% market share in 6 months. You guys are pathetic. Remind me again what company's we are competing against????