LIST OF BUYERS FOR FROM A SHAREHOLDER

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, Oct 25, 2014 at 10:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone interested in placing a bet? What's the price? My analyst says $110/share and stakeholders are:
    1. Pfizer-need to replace patent cliff for zyvox
    2. Merck-want to stay on game and supplement carbapenem portfolio
    3. JnJ-want to get into game thanks to Obama's gain act

All three have money to burn, so let's hear it from the insiders who are already talking to all three (also Wall Street knowledge) why else do you think they took RSUs and options from sales force? More money for shareholders Yippee

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your analysis is spot on. Other shareholders have been echoing your thoughts, the only way to return shareholder value is to sell. $110-$120 would represent significant value especially for the larger institutional stake holders. I have heard through various investment banker colleagues, the window is about 2-4 months for serious discussions based on approval of the new antibiotic. Once that's approved the board will have it's hands forced to accept a buy out strictly for fiduciary reasons. Having a European presence also makes cubist very attractive, the company has been investing heavily in infrastructure and processes which has been a shrewd business move by management that has mostly gone unnoticed. Things are in place for a smooth transition keep your eyes and ears open and please update as you get more info.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The word on the street now is Shire. And as an employee, the heavy investment in processes had not gone by unnoticed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to see a $110 offer and I'm sure I am not the only one. If Shire does acquire us, they'd more than likely keep the sales force since they don't have an infectious disease division currently. From what I've heard, the culture at Shire is terrific as well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I promise we will be purchased by Actavis within the next 6 months

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you like the "new Cubist," you would enjoy working for Shire. Micromanagement, scripts for detail pieces, being told exactly who you should call on...they train robots. Makes the "new Cubist" look like Candyland.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Shire buys us, we are All looking for a new job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actavis isn't buying Cubist, most likely Shire/Pfizer or Merck

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Analyst is on Wall Street, will keep you posted. Own now 500 shares CBST, will be nice pay day for me! Best of luck to the employees...not likely you will be kept. Start looking now

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture at Shire WAS terrific. Things have been changing due to changes in sales leadership. Take a look at their board, things sound quite dysfunctional and unstable.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet your anal:yst is on Wall Street. Bend over and take more pipe. He gets paid by getting you to buy and sell stock. It looks like he's doing a good job of boning you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. So true -- that guy is so in love with his "analyst"!!! There are a million whores on wall st.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And as the recent exodus of 30% demonstrates that there are plenty of "Ho" s at your company too...keep drinking the koolaid buddy. It only increases my profits !!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep those sales numbers coming! We, the shareholders, own your balls and they will be bounced soon enough, hahahaha! My deepest gratitude and sympathy for your loss!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please please please let cubist get bought! That is the best thing that could happen to any of us.
    This micro managed corp culture sucks so bad and is getting worse by the day. Huey don't even care if we sell our drugs, just. Ale sure your cfolio is updated or it will go in your permanent record...wow...who gives a crap. Let's take our money and move on anywhere, because any place would have a better corp culture.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha. What money are you taking and where are you taking it? You're a joke and have no pharma experience -- if you did you'd know there are a ton of places that are far, far worse. You sound like a troll just dishing up feces.