Stock is a JOKE

Discussion in 'MannKind' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2014 at 7:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF......my bad should have sold when approval came.....This stock is doomed now

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 30% of the shares are shorted by smart money. They are betting the shares will fall. This is a high risk stock.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is smart money?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope no one is holding this stock. Even if Sanofi eventually buys Mann it won't have a significant pop in price.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

m:p :pm

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:pile

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think most investors are underestimating the need for a needle-free insulin therapy. If Sanofi sells this well, this stock will soar.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much negative stuff on this board about MNKD stock. Fortunately there is apparently a ready and waiting market for Afrezza (a little dd here people, look at ADCOM, SNY surveys). When there are this many detractors, it's time to assess the price once again and look realistically at the product. It has no direct competition for years to come, and is differentiated from all other insulins, and will be priced along with pens. Complain about the stock price all you want for now, but when the smoke clears on this one I am of the opinion that the detractors will be long on this for those reasons, when growing sales are moving this up and hedges cover after wearing out their welcome. History of a failed inhalable insulin predicting the fate of another product became invalid when Afrezza was designed. Look at the PK profile.

Be greedy when others are bashing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock would prosper if we renamed our company Womenkind!