Culture

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 12:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been getting recruiter calls about positions with Questcor for quite some time. While I know CF comments tend to be bitter and angry, I am looking for some simple answers. Can you consistently make over 200k if you have been a sales leader everywhere else? Is there a culture of upward mobility. Is there a real pipeline of new products or just new indications? All companies have arrogant leadership so I could care less about that. I want to know, can you be successful here or does the company stand in the way.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would ask what the base pay is. That tells you a lot about the company!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any one else smell fish. That sure is a loaded question.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually a legitimate question that I'll try to answer. The income question. There are some people in some areas in excess of 200k. Consistently and many people doing it; Then no. For those involved in the pulmonary expansion, Definitely not. 1 indication for pulmonology isn't going to make anyone real money. The upward mobility went out the window with the buyout. Lots of opportunity for lateral moves, upward will be a chore. Hope this helps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In response to pulmonary income question: yes great potential to make big bucks in the pulmonary dvision as this is the only division who gets credit for talking their docs into writing for 30 days per referral at 5k bonus each time referral sent in. Other divisions like rheumatology got in trouble for doing this but not pulmonary! And compliance has looked the other way.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paid, and shipped, must be a commercial paid plan.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

obviously a thread that the competition loves to voyeur in on. They even ask Innocent sounding follow up question. skepticism is healthy. Offering free advise to anonymous posters on a public forum, might not be so necessary.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think competitor post since all info here is accurate. Sure does try to deflect the real issues to think so right?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old company culture is gone. New company culture is monolithic big pharma "don't give a $h!t".

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had the interview. Pulmonary position. I wish I could say I enjoy what I heard but sadly couldn't. A poor fit for me but an opportunity for someone else. They really seem to be seeking someone who will make good call reports and not to ask many questions. All sales are projected and the quota cannot be validated. Sounds like 1st year you are either screwed or lucky then next year you are screwed. I will pass.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is your take way you did not interview with this company

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe people don't know what they are in for coming here. They have no idea how difficult it is to sell this drug!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sucks - hows that for simple and to the point

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wake up, there are paid for trolls for competitors that are paid to study and compile profile reports on all facts about company and companies future. They get an ounce of fact (public or ripped off), then they aim to expand on it in order to appear to their client that they have an ounce of qualified insight in their analysis and reports. Therefor, here they are, rolling and trolling on CP. Such a pitiful scam.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angry man! Settle down, it will all get better soon.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ed is the best NSD in the organization. One of the originals. He NEVER let his position or net worth change who he is or how he treats people. I would work for him tomorrow and be thrilled to get the %^&** away from Darlene. This place isn't for everyone. Ask the managers how many candidates say, "no thank-you!"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many that said yes now wish they had said "no thank you"!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I imagine so.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone worry these bozos are going to tank the stock and come Sept we are SOL?