No, Where's Anthony LaBella?

Discussion in 'Romark' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2008 at 8:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was a scary individual! Be ware! Pray he is not in the pharm business- he was best pals with Robinson-- that should say everythin!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anthony LaBella is now a DM with Cornerstone, managing their commission-only sales force in the northeast.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anthony LaBella is clearly unstable. He emotionally humiliated his reps. Many of his reps were afraid of his temper. Surprised he has a job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy was so abusive and controlling I heard he was arrested for abusive behavior.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't blame him for wanting to kick your fat ass. You sound like a real whiny pussy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A friend of mine is considering employment with this company, can you provide any information on what is like to work for them? The company culture, financial stability and how the treat their employees?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is NONE!
    Run!
    It is a shit drug. I mean for Shit.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe I am reading this years later about ALaB. He was an HR nightmare. His temper, his sexual innuendos, his hostile manner was unbearable! I am certainly not surprised he was arrested. I hope to God no one was hurt! He is a BiPolar nightmare! Pleae stay away from this individual!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you please elaborate on your response regarding their product and working for them?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you know he was a director?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha, director.... EH is run by a team of amateurs, surprised its still around.....must have an influx of cash from somewhere...