Tick Tock...

Discussion in 'Metagenics' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time up for a lot! Hearing more left from our "growing" flock..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe it or not, June 19, 2015, will be here before you know it. We have begun working on the entertainment portion of the Big Balls Jamboree! Some of the same musical talent will be returning to the show!
    As months go by I will keep you all abreast of who will be appearing next year. Our fourth annual Jamboree will be well worth attending. It's never too early to start your planning.
    As you know, several hotels on Gig Harbor begin filling up early. Don't leave your balls 'hangin!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Farewell Fred, please take your groupies with you. Good luck finding a job now after practically destroying this company. Don't leave your cronies behind. Like you they are ignorant in this field, have lifestyle diseases that this company claims to reverse and don't know how to identity talent in their employees. Oh and Happy Holidays!! :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tick Tock... The time is fast approaching for our Big Balls Jamboree, June 19th!
    This of course, is our signature event of the year. I hope all of you are making plans to attend this fun- filled event on Gig Harbor.
    So many popular groups will be performing, including Tommy and the Testicles, The Erection Men's Choir, Balls and Blondes, Los Ballos Itcharos, The Scrotum Blues Band, and other surprise musical talent will perform!
    It's not too early to make your plans to attend!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tick tock more have dropped from the flock. cronies pointing figures at each other now. watch your back...you're next!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, everything is still fine! The Big Balls Jamboree is still scheduled for June 19. Hope you all have your plans coming together.
    There will be some taping done at this year's event. The Scrotum Blues Band is going to perform a rendition of their biggest hits! The album will be entitled "Scrotum at the Harbor", and will feature some new songs as well as their standard classics. Plan on being in the audience, so get there before Saturday night!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stumbled on here by accident. I love The Scrotum Blues Btand!!!! they are my favorite band!!

how can I attend your jamboree? pls, pls, let me know how!!! I want to see them live in

concert, pls!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Big Balls Jamboree is held each year as part of a Metagenics retreat only. The Jamboree is open to employees and their family members.
    However, attendance options will be open to the public at the gate only. But you should be a resident or a vacationer on Gig Harbor at the time of the Jamboree (June 19). Tickets will be sold to these people on a first come, first serve basis at the start of the Jamboree.
    If you are an employee of Metagenics, you are always welcome to attend.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tick tock, what's happening to the flock? watch your back, you're next. round and round goes the blame game. look for the ones pointing fingers for the last couple of years, they're next...running out of excuses...no one else to throw under the bus. karma will get you every time. incompetence will always show itself.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, but you really need to concentrate more on The Big Balls Jamboree. No need to worry about karma, or anything else.
    So c'mon, make plans to bring your family! We'll all be excited to see you (and your balls).
    You'll have a ball at the Jamboree!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tick tock your heads next on the block! no one left to hide behind. the thread has been pulled and it's all unraveling exposing your inability to perform on even a mediocre level! tick tock music has stopped, no seats left!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick tock more have left the flock. Cleaning of the C suite...you can only hide so long and pretend to know what you're doing. Let's see, who's next...possibly marketing and sales management...kissing up and hiding under now removed Sith Lords can only protect you for so long....tick tock the clock will never stop!