neuro expansion

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2014 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has expansion hiring process started yet for openings?
    if not is it being coordinated at 1 location like most?
    anyone knows dates of process, hire date if fda approves yadda yadda yadda......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1st wave of expansion is done, except the remaining positions that are on the web site
    (have hired 70 people over the last month)
    2nd expansion will happen when we get migraine approval expected to be March, April, May, June time frame
    good luck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says 10/26 approval on FDA calendar for Migraine product

Another 50 openings listed on your web site

Does this mean another 50 to the 70 being hired soon or next year?

Thank ya for reply

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you prob meant 11/26 and I want to know too when next phase of hiring takes place and hire date too

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PADUFA expected 11/26. Hiring will take place very early 2015 (Jan) if PADUFA on 11/26. If no PADUFA on 11/26 hiring will be pushed out. That is the process for now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above post was process for managers. Reps closer to approval date.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for reply and information, cuz ya'll are aware that the folks that ask about expansion, timeline and number of hires, the same ones that read our career postings and keep track of the sales force, pipeline etc,...they are all the over-hyped "consultants" looking for free info. Not to kind that they then collect a fee from competitors marketing team, for what they find on CP! Be careful how fast you offer to connect the dots for them. Always best to sprinkle in lots of nonsense. After-all, its what they deserve for being unethical in their conduction of field based "research."

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so this is what they do on a "neuro-science competitive landscape monitoring project?" Just re-read, yup, they're counting career postings (who else would know 50) and then follow up so quickly, asking 50-70? who else would ask about specifics to PDUFA dates? These are all non public items. Wonder if they realize they would be fired in a heart-beat if they ever shared similar information about the firms they work for to any outsider. They do it all so cutesy, polite, kind and anonymously on CP. Barf.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PADUFA date is public info. An easy and quick search in Google provides this info. Try it for yourself.

Information above is incorrect. My guess someone specifically posted incorrect information along with correct information for the exact reason you mentioned above being that these consultants come on here and many other threads looking for information.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question: I thought Imitrex, in tablet, spray and injection was generic? I understand this is a nasal powder, but aren't there auto-injectors, nasal sprays and tablets to compete against already? Just wondering what advantages there are other than it maybe not tasting as bad as the nasal spray sumatriptan? Thanks

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being that you are paid a fee as a "consultant" maybe you should do your own due diligence and conduct the research for yourself and stop embarrassing yourself and providing rationale for why pharma companies should not waste their money on "consultants" or market research companies like the one you work for. Pathetic.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am neither a consultant or looking for work. Investor.. I would not know to ask those questions, but analyst in the field, employees, people looking for work, and I guess your comp. as you say. Regardless, even if it isn't shared here, it will taverse the business, meetings, conferences, etc..

I am guessing this at best, saves you a little time. For me it is doing DD on a company with a great future. Probably the only thing I have ran across in 6 months is the dislike by some employees who like to bring up the names that have moved on..

I too question the Nuedex... psudobar meds as a reach into an area that really doesnt offer a lot of valuation. ALZ / AVP-923... now that is a different story as it is with depression AVP-786. And nosy nosen-stein AVP-825.

An investor is looking for an edge too. I think Caph farm is for everyone correct ? Is there criteria, spelling, good grammar rules, company only, etc. etc. etc. ???

I am glad to be one of the only analyst that use this form... Great info... I forsee this company following in the JAZZ footsteps... Take a very Normal drug and blow it up.. GHB - now look at Jazz with a 9B market cap.. Can only hope AVNR reaches this amount in 3 years on their products.

Still don't know why some employees left...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Avanir typically use a recruiter to fill open positions or internal?
    If outside recruiter, who do they use? Thanks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see how a medical consultant could have so little infomation. I just wrote the last posting, now a min. later posting again, really hate this NO name stuff, need logins. Just so we can tell who is responding to whom. He writes as if he doesn't know it is a powder, and has an applicator, etc. I am again, an investor and know this from yahoo chat, and reading the filings, PR's etc. I certainly don't think a consultant would be that lame...

Actually sounds like a saleman in another medical area that has no clue what AVNR does...

Just my 2 cents... 95% of everything is public info and doubt anyone will disclose anything inside...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You consultants are wasting your time here. We won't give it up. Everything you asked if public info if you do your own research. Why would we share this on an chat board? It is very easy to find. You need to earn your consultant fees for gods sake. This is why Pharma biotech are not you lazy asses anymore.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not investor I am a job seeker looking for an opportunity. When are these expansion jobs being hired? Anyone know?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me either, like i wrote, I am an investor. A site like this is confussing for a moron like that... He or she has had problems or an ongoing problem with a consultant, which by the way, i dont even know what they do in a pharma field. Sees kind of a strange career.

Anyway, I would guess he or she got burned by an old boyfriend that is or was a consultant. Now they think everyone asking a question is after info. I am after the info and admit it, but not because of consulting. Because i want my investment to grow and buying more at the right time matters...

The site should change to login only. That way NUT jobs like this consultant guard can make way...Just weird to think everyone is a consultant,.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away consultant !!!

I just wrote that, if that was the only written statement in the thread, then you would think I was the other person. Not, I just wrote the last post. This shows how dumb it is to have aynom. postings... People could login and it is still aynom.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could it be anymore obvious the idiot consulatant is trying to use reverse psychology. Go do your own research idiot. Stop looking for free answers. You are a bigger idiot of you are truly an investor and gazing any financial actions based off of information you get on any anyonymius chat board. BTW you are a consultant. Now of away for good.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you , comptitor. Look the information up you stupid lazy rep