ONC Expansion

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 8:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long can you hide before the roof caves in? Need eight months and then I will have my MBA.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhh. That's incredible... You'll then be 1 of like 10 million in the US! That ought to help you! A nursing degree would be of more use.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry Boobie my MBA is not on line or from some "close cover before striking school" YOU attended........I have been attending school for three years ( scamming these stupid pharma companies for cash )so soon to be in clover.....give me your name and contact info I'll call you in May.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nursing? 40K a year? Lol yeah that's better than a mba. Not

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

40k. That's funny, hound have studied some health policy and medical economics in your fancy MBA program. I don't know one RN worth their weight not making 70k and then able to do pickup work to pull well over 100k ...but you are smart now with an MBA, so you must know this

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ipsen doesn't pay for tuition reimbursement but you could likely get a job here, conduct yourself like Charles Charles (was that the rep name?) and simply collect a pay check till the inept management (um, manager) figures it out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ipsen doesn't pay for tuition reimbursement but you could likely get a job here, sit at home and simply collect a pay check till the inept management (um, manager) figures it out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's just disgusting, seriously shameful!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, sorry but MBAs are a dime a dozen. Sure they were considered a real feather in your cap- in the '80s after Wall Street came out. Do you know how many pharma reps have MBAs? Many, including me. I'm one of many w/ an MBA who got into pharma because the money was better than anything an MBA could get you. And don't devalue a nursing degree- you can do so many things w it, including sales if you want. Just saw a recruiter looking for nurses w/ sales experience for a med device/epuipment job for $300K+ a year. That is an exception to be sure, but most nurses out of school are getting $50-60K to start w/ sign on bonus, more if you want overtime. And you don't have to worry about not having a job, unlike pharma. But hey, to each his own. Good luck, man. Give 'em heck on Wall Street, Gordon!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not to ruin your little statements, my experience working in industry 16 years nurses have never ever EVER performed well in sales positions when managers hired them and I have worked in 6 states and with more than 10 managers. The RN hires were low performing people and do the RN thang lots better than sales. RNs need to stay in RN world and be healthcare people with patients. just saying.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RN's do not have bachelor degrees!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One should be careful with absolute statements.... Thus not looking too foolish with exceptions to the absolutes they might position. Ever heard of a BSN ? Yeah..... It's like that ! Geez...... Some peoples kids

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. Well, not to ruin YOUR little statements but I can't help it if your managers can't hire good people. I've been in the industry 17 years. I personally know a couple nurses that have done very well in pharma. There are a lot of RNs who are sharp, talented people. Haven't you ever called on a NP? How about a CRNA? I get it- I worked in a hospital for quite awhile and understand that there are plenty of burnt out RNs who I wouldn't want taking care of me- but that's in any industry. How many people in pharma are doing the bare minimum every day and home by 2:30? That's why device and equipment companies don't want anything to do with pharma reps. Just saying.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am referring to "RN" only.
    Not CRNA or NP or even PA. I have the highest respect for CRNA's.
    RN people hired into PHARMACEUTICAL-LAND never been good sales drivers in my experience & always on bottom rankings in good ole territories!!!!

Here yee here yee .......RN's do not have bachelor degrees !!!! They "can" get one but most stick to RN only 2 year crappy ASSociate degree slash slave to a doctor & no self drive to do better thru not good for sales.................................

Back to IPSEN. This is not true ONC job & hoping French company hiring people with injection, orphan, product launch & accountability history and HONEST and no job hoppers. Just noticed new hire that lied on resume and didn't have experience and wasn't with company stated to IPSEN & company can't contact cuz he put " do not contact " on application !!!! Lame or smart? Many job hopping people are doing to get jobs. Never cool to lie to new employer!!!! Honest reps of 3 coulda got job. Pure crap!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some reps do work and know reps that start work at 530 am for cases and others work weekends and evenings. The usual 9AM-2PM'ers are usually sampling reps

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude this is sick

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.? Huh? Uhhh. Okay , I guess........

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thx for the advice

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said, partner, well said.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets see... Do I believe this idiot or what Ipsen just reported publically to the financial community ..... Ummm. I'll go with public reports which show huge succesx with Lanreotide