Is it as bad as it sounds?

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2014 at 11:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump!

What's the target quarterly bonus? I've read it's only 7k? Onset, Merz, Valeant, etc have 15k quarterly bonus.. What's the real answer to this? Bonus can make or break you and I can't seem to get a straight answer. Is it really only 7k? Thanks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away. You're annoying.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, Aqua is not GREAT! but it could be a lot worse. I think there is going to be a big shake up in the coming months and things could get a lot better. Go ahead and interview. If you like the RM and they give you a decent salary, I would take a chance.....especially if you are not making any money where you are currently at

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In following your universe you have only one central direction to follow. If you are true to your universe, this is the one and only path to follow for you to do the right thing and be successful and be at peace. When you begin, follow the Aqua delivery system, which leads to your path to your universe. You need not worry about unimportant things. Your universe leads you where you are supposed to be!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope your path leads you into on-coming traffic.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anger can't allow your universe to flow smoothly. In your universe there should be no place for anger to fester. Hate and anger have no place in the Aqua delivery system.
    I hope your path flows smoothly, and you can fully understand achieving real peace in your time of existence!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're like a creepy child molester. Please, we all want you to go away.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Occasionally, in rare instances, extremely negative thoughts permeate one's Aqua delivery system. Thus your universe has no direction to flow smoothly. This is quite sad, and the person never really has any peace or direction. Negative comments generate a very bad life- style without a positive direction.
    I can only hope you are able to turn your life around without falling deeper into that "black hole" of deviant behavior and thoughts.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes... The place sucks.. They have lost about 30% of their sales force in the last year. Many left because of better opportunities. They have lost a lot of top performers. The problem with aqua is they micro manage with call times and when. First call 8-9 last call 4-5... They require signatures even if you don't leave samples yet they never seem to provide enough samples to the reps. They only give 2 weeks vacation but the savvy reps negotiate 3 weeks and a 90k plus base. So you have reps making 60 and some making 100. Which is typical at many companies.
    The benefits are mediocre. Maternity leave is horrible I heard and disability. They don't pay you and make you pay for your benefits and take your car away.
    The meetings are all the hooker like reps hanging all over upper managemt. It's pretty hillarious and disturbing. They also seem to fire a lot of people for the stupidest reasons ....so you expect when your director of opeations ( head of HR) doesn't hold a degree. ... That's what you get! Chaos!
    So if you want the truth there you go!
    Unless you want to lower your standards ...RUN

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^ this is the truth

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth comes from your own particular universe. After you have followed the Aqua delivery system toward your universe, you can tell whether this is the right direction for you to follow.
    Do not listen to others to determine if this is the right place for you! Their destiny may be much different from yours. Following YOUR universe is the only way for YOU to find true peace.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you sound like a real go-getter. Evaluating a company based on its disability policy. Let me guess, you're one of those reps that frequently goes on "stress leave" because this job is just too damn hard and you don't make enough $$ to compensate for your brilliance.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh! Anger and pre- conceived ideas can't possibly come together with the Aqua delivery system. You must allow the universe to take its course in your life.
    You can't disrupt the flow of someone else's universe. Peace is only found individually.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be honest:

We're stalked like animals and even forced to get signatures for detail onlys
    Our benefits are the WORSE in the industry: you have to accrue vacation/ sick time? Only 5 sick days and 2 wks vacation? No maternity leave?
    No one in corporate is college degreed: there's no HR dept, no marketing dept, no research dept... Nothing. It's like a company being run out of a garage by college students.
    The bonus' are the lowest in the industry- 7 k target per quarter
    RUN

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am deeply curious to know whether animals can tune into their delivery system and follow their universe. But for your purpose it matters not!
    You do not need to worry about things that don't affect your life, and the things you can't control. You must simply follow YOUR universal path to find true peace. Your path will let you know where you should be! Follow it.