October field sales layoffs/reorg

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are keeping head count

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop being so delusional!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kate told the DMs No Layoffs idiot

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't want to fight. Any DM or rep with common sense isn't falling for the lies they are telling to ensure the most work possible of us before layoffs. We are 40+ mil down, 5 reps in some territories with the same bag, DMs with only 7 reps. Change is coming. DMs discussing next week. Not just talking reviews. Be prepared for the worst. Hope for the best.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DMs are meeting next week, fact. They were told no layoffs, but I think they know more about a 'restructuring' than the reps do. My DM made it seem like there will be territory changes but not a loss of head count. Guess we will find out next week

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In speaking with a lot of reps that I know in Alcon across eye care, I'm led to believe that Alcon is testing some territory changes & that the rest of the business unit will follow suit. There are eye care territories with no GSR partners, no overlapping MSR, and no OSR. Some have ASRs which carry all 6 eye care products. Now Alcon won't give every rep 6 products because there's no way a Dr will give a rep time to talk about 6 products. But they could keep the 'divide and conquer' strategy where GSRs do not work together, but do call on lower-volume ODs. Keep one MSR. I just don't see a place for OSRs but according to the posters above, there will be no layoffs!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Jeff George is about to put his stamp on the org structure in sales & marketing!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do know that kate is not on the up and up and i wouldnt believe much coming from her

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, any word on the DM meeting? Are we all going to have to interview against our colleagues for our jobs?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's going to be a very interesting week. Hold tight everyone.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shutup nothing is happening! give it up already!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it you get so bent out of shape if nothing is happening? (It's totally happening)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lies

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have our nice email regarding US pharma losses...so when will the changes start? I for one would love to know ASAP. C'mon DMs in Texas, you know something!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no layoffs idiot

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy. Loves "idiot".

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest