To those who quit Hepatitis C

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Moron: We were told that Abbvie would be the first DAA for HCV when we were hired! Therefore, we were lied to regarding having the important pole position. So while we waste our time trying to sell generic ribavirin and a quick test, Gilead is raking in $ Billions. So Mr. HQ stuff your comments up your arse! Y'all is a FOOL and Lootzie's Lackey!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, our PDUFA is December but my sources say we will get approval next week to giv competition. I've set up appointments next week I suggest you do the same.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was one of the first hired and under no circumstances was I told we would be first. Hardly a lackey, just sick of stupid fucking trolls like you making up bullshit on here every day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's practice civility on this site. Thank You

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, ok to lie as long as you use nice words.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the PDUFA date for our regimen? My docs ask me why they should wait for our regimen and when will it be available. I tell them we will be priced less than Gilead and as for a date, I say any day now. Anybody have any better ideas on how to respond?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i am way better off now!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're Lucky!! This place is getting even more cutthroat with the delay in launch! SOS!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling it quits for today. Nothing really to do and I might as well start the weekend festivities early! Going to the liquor store to stock up on beer and condoms!!! Thanks Louie Louie for such a cushy job!! Luv Ya

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ritonavir is NOT contraindicated in HCV patients. Please read the label.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are in Sales you should not be responding to these types of questions. You need to fill out an MIR for your MSL. You should also not be engaging in pricing discussions until the drug is on the market.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU MSL "know it all"!!! Who made you my boss?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PDUFA date is December 21st. Looks like a realistic launch of January 2015. Dinner programs starting January 5th.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Masters of Illusion". A true definition of this HCV franchise.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you try to partner with your MSL? It may actually help you in the long run.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe you are WRONG!! Abbvie has repeatedly told Wall Street that we will launch in the Fall! If perchance you are right, Gilead will have over a 4 months lead that will be impossible to counteract! Try not to be so pessimistic all the time! Go Royals!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As if Wall Street has never been told a lie. How did the Royals do last night?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gilead (GILD)just had their all time high stock price today on IMS's reported Harvoni first week sales. At 455 Nrxs for week ending 10-17-14 it is almost 3 times higher than Sovaldi's first week launch back in December 2013. In addition, Barron's reports that there will a label change for Olysio(Simprevir) due to three deaths and that pricing from competitors will not affect the once daily single tablet regimen sales from Gilead-quote-. We are screwed!!!! My Gilead rep has 2 programs in my territory every week through December 20th. I asked him if there were any openings today and if I could send him my resume!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

455 prescriptions have been written but how many are being filled/covered by the insurance plans? Treatment will still be tiered until Viekira hits the market and we know what the price of it is compared to Harvoni. Many of those Harvoni Rx's will sit there until we get approval.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those are filled Harvoni NRXs from IMS, thousands were submitted. Are you drinking? You need to speak to your top specialty pharmacies in your hood- they are all trying to get business from all our GIs. They are fighting over the business and getting them filled.
    IMS reports only filled not pending scripts. Specialty pharmacies are getting them approved because they get paid well for each and every TRX. I work here but buy stocks to make money and every report shows Gilead's growth and 'buy' status is based on Sovaldi's and 'now' Harvoni's fast and sustainable start. The market has hundreds of analysts. Everyone pointing toward Gilead. It is what it is!