Most Screwed up things at Purdue

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2014 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out the Bloomberg News Report at 8:10 this morning...that will tell you all you need to know!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You summed it up in a nut shell. They waste so many millions on the dumbest crap. The BEP kits are anciet. pony up get us coverage.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lights off yet at Purdue?? Would love nothing more than to see that happen. Bunch of greedy losers at Purdue.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can contact the reporter, his email address is at the bottom of the article. As a former employee... I would love to share the crap that went on at Purdue.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, fortunately I am still able to collect a check here which fits nicely with my second job.
    Lets keep the lights on here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So wrong ! this could come back to bite Purdue in the ass big time, as states lik Kenticky go after the company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managed Care the entire dept is a bad joke.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manger care rep works hard but I think their hands are tied. Purdue has never been willing to negotiate, only in certain areas! You know the places where the reps repeatedly go to toppers because they have something others don't!! (The ones who chose to be great ) I am hoping the new management will be much more aggressive in areas outside the typical purdue pay to play areas that they know they have to contract with in order to get business.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That the stoner head lawyer is still there after many legal f ups.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes the board needs to break out their wallets, or why even have a managed care department ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The board and the owners are not in the business of giving away money. They will give people enough to stay or to make sure they can hire new people. The rest will go in their pockets. It's called doing a market analysis. Why give more.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And why have reps in areas with no managed care coverage because it is a miserable existence for the reps who are compared with areas that get managed care coverage and are treated as everyone has the same potential.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will manged care he better with our new leadership?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Now go find a new job!!! Why are you wasting your time at Purdon't? Have you asked yourself that??? You should. Nothing is remotely even or fair here. I'm leaving soon and you should too!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathetic company really. Poorly run to this day. Who keeps this legal team when they lose and don't make filings on time.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knew toothless hillbillies in KY would be the basis of the final undoing of this drug pushing company. Pass the hooch while I watch this train wreck. *Toothless grim*

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG you just made me laugh so hard I pissed myself! Now that is funny!! When this place unravels you have a job doing standup!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know managed care gets blamed for a lot of things, and most of that blame is due. But, the managed care organizations do not want to pay for Purdue's drugs. The MCO does not want the liability, and especially the cost of the drug when there are cheap alternatives. I know - extended release blah blah blah, but to offer expensive drugs, the health plan would have to increase premiums to a level that most consumers are unwilling to pay. You cannot negotiate with someone who will not negotiate!