VERY Quiettt

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2014 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's it hu?? No more yapping? Or all you all on the Quest site now drinking the Kool-Aid

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would do well to concentrate more on owning your performance and less on whether you think this board is too quiet. It would be a different matter if you actually took the trouble to learn from your superiors, but you spend most of your time here whining about how "unfair" life is, when in fact this great new organization has been quite generous with you.

It may be time for me to start handing out a few written warnings if you and your cohorts can't focus on our business. My team of superstars provide an example you can benefit from and be proud of. Don't blow what could be your last, best chance to succeed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meltdown from someone with no authority to do anything so they resort to empty threats. You have no team. You have no superstars. All you have is your pathetic post and this will go away soon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

…….so….what did you expect? Solstas is toast. A great company founded upon the best of intentions. Overwhelmed by the reality of the current market, regulations, ….. and of course….being owned by private equity. Now those creative and successful people will try and make there way in the Quest quagmire…or they will move on and be successful some place else. It will be their decision.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solstas was founded upon one, single intention: to be sold to Quest or Labcorp. Nothing more was ever in our future.

I laugh at you clowns who are still clinging to the altruistic B.S. that Dave Weavil, Gary Huff and Carmine Crappucio fed you. Wake up and accept that you were lied to!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you guys still talking about old news from January. It's almost May, move along.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solstas sucked nads long before January, my friend!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, I am not your friend.

I worked 10 years at Quest, so I know they are the ones who suck!

You guys are like Walmart, a big box lab that is only driven by your stock price. Customers are always last.

That is why you had to buy Solstas, because we provided exactly what the customers wanted.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO moron, DLI provided what the customers/clients/patients wanted. Solstas took that away and ran a perfectly good company into the ground.

Get your facts straight, Solstas only wishes they ever gave one tenth of the customer service that DLI gave.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. Every change at DLI diminished service.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, nothing specific to our industry or its roles; the same repetitive taunts from a pay-per-poster. It's a tough way to making a living Kid.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So where's the Huff now?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very wisely, waiting to leave.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that a couple of your former coworkers have been shown the door, maybe you fruit pops will get serious about owning your performance, before it's too late.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody has been "shown the door". They're all jumping ship faster than the rich folk fleeing the Titanic!

Everybody is leaving on their own. No self respecting rep wants to be associated with Quest. The only reps left are either the mediocre reps who are happy just to receive a salary or those who just haven't been offered an opportunity to leave.

Quest is a nightmare... that reoccurs every day!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no doubt that your job is a nightmare. That is what it is like working as an underachiever with a company that requires skills you do not have. Quest Diagnostics is a great company. The best of the best. Lean and mean.

You are just a loser that can't keep up at the Pro level. You are in the big leagues now buddy boy. Try too keep up or drown in your own failure.

Go Quest! Go Quest! Go Quest!