Where's the cocky swagger?

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2014 at 7:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure is quiet on this board lately.

We're all going to miss the misguided, pompous arrogance of the Solstas sales people running around telling doctors that you're doing things a new, different way. Your no different than any other mash-up, cobbled together lab put together for the sole purpose to be purchased. You're a bunch of saps for sucking down the b.s. that DW, GH and baseball god were shoving down your throat.

Just keep bringing in Mr. Ultimate Arrogance, a.k.a. your baseball god that you idol worship, and keep telling everyone that "nothing is going to change, not even the name". After all, it is YOUR LAB. FOR LIFE.

All the good, smart reps have already gotten out. I hope the rest of you bottom feeding vermin choke on the chit sandwich that Quest is going to feed you starting today. Enjoy! Karma's a biitch!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

obviously written on the way to anger management class.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never seen a company quite like Quest. A company filled with employees that get so excited by the prospect that other successful people might be being brought in to share their own misery. Never once thinking that they should do something to improve their own situation. Pathetic.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, Soldass reps, go drive around your tiny, butchered up territory in your cute little Ford and answer this one question:

IS ANYTHING CHANGING?

Choke on that while you continue to spew your misinformation, lies & deceit!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see why you are so angry, little man. You thought we would be gone. Instead we are better off than you. Your job is in jeopardy now and you are being forced to welcome us aboard.

Thanks and we accept your apology.

Hope this helps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, just the opposite. I'm glad you're still here, didn't get a red cent of severance pay and now get to suffer through the 'hell' that is Quest - until you prove you can't hang with us and get choked out.

How's that territory looking for you? Not so "open" is it?

Are the sharks still in the water? 'Cause you're now in a pond!

How's that comp plan looking for you? Take a bit of a pay cut?

Choke on that one!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is unfortunate that your position at Quest is such "hell". Sorry to report that we are being treated extremely well and the opportunities are endless here. Try not to take is so hard.

You really should consider a career change. Life is too short to live with such jealousy and anger. Have you considered fast food? Come on, flexible hours and employee meals.

Think about it Whopper Boy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny that you reference a fast food job since the employee churn and turnover is on par with a fast food restaurant. Quest has such a horrible reputation for poor service and lack of support in the southeast that reps that can stand on their own two feet can't stand to stay more than 2 years.

And where are the endless opportunities? Sure, if you stick around long enough they'll make you a "manager" - which means you supervise the newbies and review reports. No leadership and no vision is the Quest way.

This place is a cesspool of mediocrity!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's most interesting about this acquisition is how many Quest reps wish for terrible things to happen to the Solstas reps....and clearly aren't ashamed to post about it. Through all the labs that Solstas bought, no Solstas rep wished ill will upon the acquired reps, much less posted about it. And some of the integrations were anything but smooth but we just kept our mouths shut and did our jobs. The hatred towards Solstas reps can only stem from jealously and intimidation. The transparency is amusing and kind of sad.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And no one is willing to give you a better job. Imagine that. The value of something is defined as the amount someone else is willing to pay for it. You just spelled out for us what your worth is and you should keep quiet about it. It seems that you are overpaid.

Meanwhile we are doing great. My co-workers from SLP have a promising future here and we are thrilled to be on board. Minus of course the company of a few bitchy little girls like yourself.

Hope this helps Whopper Boy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

melt
    down

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awful quiet on here from the cocky Solstas folks. We know you're not selling anything. Still polishing up that resume?

Today is a big day for Quest to show the Ops side of Solstas who is driving the bus. Here's a hint: THINK GREEN!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They act a lot like prisoners taunting new arrivals. It is sad. Talking about how awful it is and how they can't wait to watch how miserable we will be. Losing sight of the fact that this is where they chose to work, or is at least was the best job that they could get. Jealousy can be very ugly.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no need to talk. It's time for business now and to get all accounts on board and focusing on not losing business. Numbers are facts. We will see in Q2 and Q3 where the divisions stand.

Like the previous poster said. You chose to work here and drink the green kool aid. The Solstas employees have/are doing one of 2 things:

1. Resigned for a better opportunity
    2. Working and talking with recruiters

It's not that they can't cut it at Quest, it's the fact that you suck! Plain and simple. You just suck... The faster you look in the mirror and realize this, the better off you will be. You can thank me later.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot the third, and most likely, option:

3. Coast by, neglecting their book of business while searching for another job. Then they'll quit, leaving behind their neglected clients to be once again shifted to a different service rep. A viscous circle of poor service.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe that my team of superstars and I have proven our point...epic meltdowns by the naysayers and non-achievers...tearful outbursts by those beset by a slavish entitlement mentality as they pound their keyboards in frustration.

The cream always rises to the top. Our battle was won before it was ever "fought."

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh brother. Still riding in circles at MakeBelieve Land. Put your toy soldiers away kid. Adults are talking business here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, brother...

Son, adults don't whine and complain about the "unfairness" of things when they have failed to own their performance.

You have had every opportunity to observe my team of superstars and try to mold yourself in their image. Instead, you chose to indulge in self-delusion, crackpot conspiracy theories, and sophomoric banter. The chickens have come home to roost; you are reaping what you have sown.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[QUOTE. You have had every opportunity to observe my team of superstars and try to mold yourself in their image. [/QUOTE]

OK, the "God complex" addition to your make-believe world is making this creepier. Now go play with your "team" little fella.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

melt
    down