A thank you to K. Null

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2013 at 8:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dearest Kari-

I came across this little insightful quote in my recent travels and a resounding unfond memory popped into my mind. The quote goes " I am thankful for the difficult people in my life. They have shown me exactly who I DONT want to EVER BE!"

Your lack of integrity, honesty along with your extreme insecurity was obvious. What me and the others who you thought you can bully realize is just how low you would stoop to get business, harass our team into producing on the side of a compliance issue as well as well lets face it Kari- you are a mean girl. I mean, you are not insightful or have any depth to your repertoire. Basketball yes I will give you the star in athleticism, but your people skills suck, you are a terrible dresser and your unhappiness was a constant vomit projectile.

Embrace the meaning of this note and understand that nice people do finish first and don't get canned. I can't believe they finally got you but B&L was much different from our days at Ista.

Here's a few simple steps to turn yourself around----

1.Find God. It will provide some type of peace and perhaps create balance & meaning.
    2.Its OK to see a shrink.They can give you medications to help you.
    3.Be genuinely nice to people. This is where you really need to work on.
    4.Do something with your make and hair.Do not be hating on the pretty girls.
    5.And always treat people with RESPECT.Treat others like you would want to be treated.That included your non verbal gestures and rolling of the eyes. Its unacceptable and shows poor mannerisms.

This is not much to ask. You see one day me or one of your former teammates maybe interviewing you and you will be at our mercy for a job.

Good luck and GOD Bless you.

God bless you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was a bully.
    Bulls suck!
    Therefore she did to.
    So happy she was fired from B&L.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought she was cool. What specifically got her terminated?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand she has landed a job as a rep.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Irrelevant. She was not a very cordial person. Compliance was not in her lexicon, hence forth her untimely demise at Baush & Lomb. The funny thing is on her linkedin page I saw yesterday she still says she's a manager at Ista! Now who's fooling who? C'mon miss ex manager.
    Stay classy KKN. Your reputation is preceding your name young lady.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!

Spot ON!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One word for Kari: COLLUSION.

And organizations are not interested in those who participate in such activities. Makes you wonder why she has not updated her LinkedIn profile?

The legal team has their documents. And I am sure the DOJ has theirs as well. Reps/managers who participate in these activities, can and will be prosecuted. Times have changed.

Compliance is LAW. And there is no statue of limitation for prosecution.