This job is great when you're drunk

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2011 at 12:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a little, not a lot. A shot of vodka every couple of hours, sometimes two shots. It should be in the employee guidebook since I'm so much better at my job this way

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be mixed with Blue Kool-Aid for compliance

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I usually have a few pops at lunch, although given the current state of impending layoff's, I may start earlier and not even go into the field.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, that is what this job will do. Eventually anyone with any sense of morals or honor will either quit or start drinking heavily to bear the strain of the countless lies and injustices of this company. The alcohol becomes the only thing that makes it bearable.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I usually start with Baileys in the coffee in the a.m., drink a daquiri with a straw in the afternoon. No shots. The minute someone gets the faintest whiff of booze, you're in big trouble.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Urgent to use only the expensive vodkas. They do not smell as much. I suggest Stoly or Grey Goose. Best way is to have it in an Aquafina bottle so that it is there whenever you need it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm saddened by what I have become, and shocked at the speed at which I have fallen. The intolerable LAT counterparts. Field rides. Bonuses delayed. and lets not forget- Layoffs every 2-3 years!! How can you deal with this?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hang in there, friend.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, if you are having to take a couple shots of Vodka every few hours to get through your day, you have bigger problems than this job my friend!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Focus on your family and totally eliminate alcohol. You can do it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh please, here's some kleenex you JACKWAGON. Now ,osy off to mamsy pamsy land

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This kind of thing happens real easy. Always worrying about your job for years and years will do that to a person. The economy has been bad the past 3 years but this company has been downsizing and cutting people since 2006. That can really wear on you

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about a few bong hits ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

xanax on monday and tuesday. alcohol on wednesday. take off thurs and friday.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The alcohol will get you eventually. Subtle at first. Then all at once.