Apixaban = Dead in the Water! Hot off the press!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2011 at 9:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey don't forget about the other top sellers: Tikosyn and Caduet!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You said it in your origial post (which I cut and pasted for you). I assume stusy was study, am I wrong? Is it hard to be a jackass?

So, the drug is supposed to be safer then current therapy... this is the second stusy showing an increase in bleeding vs. current therapy. With BI's drug out and J&J drug just approved without these bleeding issues. We are lucky of this drug comes to market.

GET READY FOR THE AXE TO DROP KIDDIES!!!

•The researchers said 1.3 percent of those taking Eliquis had major bleeding, compared with 0.5 percent of those receiving the placebo. Also, more patients taking Eliquis had bleeding into the brain and died from uncontrollable bleeding than patients receiving placebo, according to Alexander.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know how many times it has to be explained. You must be a liberal who believes there is no debt crisis. BI and J&J don't have the data because they did not conduct the studies. This was uncharted territory (add Xa to aspirin + Plavix). They also do not have the indications doctors are looking for right now either. Last study was stopped early again because it met both the primary, secondary and side effect endpoints.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That wasn't my post. I assume "origial" was "original", am I wrong? Is it hard to be a jackass?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J&J did a trial in ACS and it has excessive bleeding issues. It is being related to the Factor Xa class. Pradaxa is in a different class of drug, so it is not prone to excessive bleeding in this one indication. Only in this one indication is the data showing excessive bleeding against comparators. Why are there so many dumb____ in this business? That is the real question.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Tikosyn was never predicted to be a big seller.
    2. Caduet was a $500 million a year drug at its peak, most of the companies in our industry would love to have a drug that sold $500 million a year.
    3. This was the first trial in ACS for the Xa drugs, its called attempting to expand the science -- sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The other indications are adequate.

Add some perspective to your post and you won't sound like such an idiot.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this person was on the exhubra marketing team too.. mark it down... 5 billion in one year... LOL