Name Three Good Things?

Discussion in 'Lincare' started by Anonymous, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See if you can name three good things about working for Lincare?
    Pay NO
    Benefits NO
    Mileage NO
    Commission NO
    Management NO
    Training NO
    Lap top phone NO
    Respect in the medical community NO
    A feeling of self worth NO
    Pride in your employer NO

Go on see if you can.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happiness is Lincare in your rearview mirror!!!
    I can't name Three Good things either. They expect too much work for too little pay, they try and get out of paying their sales reps commissions whenever they can, they send supplies to medicare patients without their consent, they bill patients after the equipment has been picked up...nope can't name any GOOD things. Anyone else wanna give it a try?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lincare definitely treats employees like shit. I'm consistently fighting for reimbursement from my OOP expenses - and they nit pick like nothing I've ever experienced. This is a stepping stone job for me...trying to make it a full year for resume purposes, but they are making it very difficult.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lincare is without question, the most abusive company to work for. They are now making csr's work on Saturdays.
    Sales reps are absolutely miserable.
    Lincare is NOT doing well financially! Don't drink the Kool Aid that the area managers are telling you!
    I can't wait until they go under- it's just a matter of time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their executives are a-holes. Shawn S. is the biggest wanker inbred in healthcare. What a low life. Always has a look on his face like he smells s**t.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Direct. Medical. Experience. If you play your cards right, you can position yourself to land a surgical job at about the one year mark. The same companies who shunned me as a drug rep were telling em I was overqualified after one year at Lincare. Yes the pay sucked. Sts- even worse. When all is said and done it was one step back to take several forward. Best of luck to all!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^Preach it brother! I worked for nearly a year at Lincare and was able to get in with a surgical company from all of the medical experience it gave me.

Folks, be real....this is a job where you cut your teeth in medical sales (and in general sales). Get your experience, move on. C-suite knows it, managers know it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jill Parker is the worse VP the company has. Never ever work for Lincare if you value your sanity. Otherwise, make sure you have about 5mg of Xanax p.o.q.d.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jewell reported to his Manager, Doug McGraw, that MacKenzie was forging signatures and backdating documents. (Id. ¶ 29.) Instead of stopping MacKenzie from continuing to forge client signatures and backdate documents, which were submitted to the government for reimbursement, McGraw told MacKenzie that Jewell had reported this conduct. (Id. ¶ 30-32.) After learning that Jewell had told McGraw about his forging signatures and backdating documents, MacKenzie began yelling at Jewell, calling Jewell names and making fun of Jewell. (Id. ¶ 33, 34.) On one occasion, MacKenzie threw a heavy regulator at Jewell, which missed
    him. (Id. ¶ 35, 36.) Jewell reported MacKenzie’s behavior to McGraw, but McGraw failed to respond and MacKenzie’s disrespectful behavior continued. (Id. ¶ 38, 39.) In October 2009, Jewell again reported to McGraw that MacKenzie was continuing to forge client signatures and backdate documents. (Id. ¶ 40.) During this conversation McGraw told Jewell that he had confronted MacKenzie about Jewell’s allegations and warned MacKenzie against forging client signatures and backdating documents in the future. (Id. ¶ 42.) McGraw also told Jewell that he did not want to know about any forging of signatures or backdating of documents and that the whole office would be shut down and all employees would lose their jobs if word got out. (Id. ¶ 44, 45.)
    On November 16, 2009, Jewell was called into a meeting with McGraw and MacKenzie and was told that he was being terminated due to failure to complete his Hazardous Material (“Haz Mat”) paperwork for the last day he had worked. Id. ¶ 48, 49. Jewell in fact had completed his Haz Mat paperwork. Id. ¶ 50. Jewell alleges he was terminated because he had reported to McGraw that MacKenzie had forged client signatures and backdated documents. Id. ¶ 51, 52, 55-59.
    On May 12, 2011, Jewell filed the pending suit against his former employer, Lincare, Inc., alleging violations of the federal False Claims Act (FCA), 31 U.S.C. § 3730(h) (Count I), and the Maine Human Rights Act, 5 M.R.S.A. § 4551 et seq., and the Maine Whistleblowers’ Protection Act, 26 M.R.S.A. § 831 et seq. (Count II).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...thought I would check back to see if anyone could name Three Good Things yet. Nope, no suprises here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone?!?!?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good to see that the trolls from corporate are still checking in on the Lincare board...jerks.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a good, ethical DME out there anymore?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes there are ethical dmes out there, they just are struggling with CB and audits and takebacks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is my opinion that Lincare is one big medicare scam. The employees are mistreated and disposable while the execs stay on thru the years. It is a revolving door by design. employees get fired while the execs continually sell their stocks for millions. When you make complaints to EEOC etc be very specific about what was going on with the medicare money. Like you didn't meet the quota for medicate unit dose, or for medicare oxygen set ups etc. Some lucky wistleblower is going to bring lincare all the way down. Be very clear that all the centers are run the same and the instructions for the whole country come from a small handful of execs. The feds are trying--keep giving info about the medicare. don't say my boss treated me bad. say the boss treated me bad because the little old lady said she did not want the medicare unit dose reorder. talk medicare when you file all these complaints. they have hurt a lot of hard working families with their medicare scheme

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 You'll loose weight because you can't afford to buy groceries
    2 You won't have the stress of maintaining a home because you'll loose
    it due to inability to make house pmt.
    3 You won't have to worry about going to work because even with their
    so called gas reimbursement, you still won't be able to buy any gas.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interested in hiring California Lincare reps F/T call 855.847.4004

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call 855.847.4004 to hear more about the F/T Sales position and increase your income!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

%^&%^$^%$ you Spammer!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I have some!
    1. NOTHING
    2. NOTHING
    3. NOTHING

Lincare is a JOKE of a company!!