Credentialing is a scam

Discussion in 'Medical Equipment/Device Sales - Credentialing' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2014 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These companies are a joke and provide zero value to improving outcomes.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my opinion, this is is a way hospitals make it harder for rps to see decision makers. Hospital management wants control of all all aspects of medicine.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the soda machine vendors and the floor care chemicals vendors also required to go through this mess ... if not, then it's nothing more than a SCAM to extort money from independent contractors and medical firms.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell yes it is a scam.

One way to get around it is to just ignore it. If your product is good enough, and they need you there, it does not matter. Most of the time anyway.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait until someone with their undies in a bunch of stops you from getting to your case/customer at the last minute. Happened to a colleague of mine just last week. No Bueno.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was it that got his/her undies in a bunch? I'm willing to bet the mortgage it wasn't the surgeon.
    That's what drives me crazy. The most important people, the docs, couldn't care less about vendor credentialling...and probably don't even know it exists. That's why the companies pass the cost on to us reps. If they were to try to charge hospitals an annual fee for credentialling service, the percentage of hospitals that would agree would be right around the 0.0% range.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think the kickback to the hospital is?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not a scam unless all the patients' visitors can just walk into the hospital without a background check, proof of all their shots, a picture ID, giving the protecting company their yearly license fee and registering with the security guard.