What's going on?

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 1:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Board kicking management?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...the board realized shit hasn't gotten done the past 4 years...time for change

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Tres get the boot?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spill the news

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear Acell is going the way of the pharma model with an increased base and lower commission

Huh

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That model usually means less turnover....More stability....more security with less $$$..something I don't think ACell can figure out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

too little, too late.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The VP for clinical did...Quality System is imploding so stay tuned.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today the VP of Quality was involuntarily given the opportunity to explore other employment options.....

Hopefully the good doctor learns getting fired isn't the sin....Not learning anything from getting fired is the sin...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until the board realizes they got rid of the wrong people. The one left standing is going to be the downfall!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good doctor doesn't know how lucky he is. How long before the sales force realizes they are on a sinking ship?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would have made too much sense.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the President now that RB is gone? CEO is D'orta. Is he interim President as well? Candidates?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are way behind the curve!
    Jim and Rodney have been gone since October and now the new disappearing CEO D'Orta is out. The only question is how does that dumb ass VP still have a job. ACell will only truly become a great company when they send him packing back to Texas.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is CEO out???!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Employees have been warned verbally to be careful of what they say in e-mail, as the Department of Justice is probably still data mining email - interoffice as well as email in and out of the local network. Look forward to this fun for at least the next few years until the criminal investigation ends.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got a call from a recruiter for the duke unc opening does anyone know anything about the position former rep/ manager

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you will starve before Duke & UNC can make a decision. Gotta payoff Kerzner, Kashefsky, & Marston to make a move.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The really sad part about the Acell posts on Cafepharma...
    NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN 3 YEARS!!!!
    Management (& VPS especially) treat the reps like crap. Most reps still only make ~75K if they're lucky. Still no studies. No communication from Corp. DOJ still investigating & it looks worse. So bad that the board & stockholders got into a legal battle. No CEO and VPS is basically running things. There is some reimbursement, but wounds don't pay the bills. Reps leaving in droves. Management still thinks the reps suck at their jobs. I don't think Acell can be considered a start-up anymore, so what's the excuse?
    I feel bad for the reps that are struggling to stick it out because they believe in the product. It's a good product that's being mismanaged by people who don't have a clue about leading a Med device company...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree. nothing has changed. revenue continues to increase quarter of quarter and year over year, meaning some reps are doing very well. meanwhile, those that aren't doing well continue to whine and complain about things that have been the same since the day they started. please take the negativity elsewhere. we work hard, and we are doing good by our patients and their families. if you can't hack it noone is forcing you to stay.