This place is a joke!

Discussion in 'AngioDynamics' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2015 at 7:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are considering a job here, think again! AngioD is the worst job I've ever had. ive been here a year and looking hard to get out. A few people that started with me already left! The pay is terrible, they will promise you 165k at plan, you will never see that money! The company can't figure out which way is up. AngioVac , which is their bread and butter fails more than it works. docs hate it and reps hate selling it. The environment is miserable, no one cares about you. What a mess. All reps hate it here and we all talk about a way out. I bet that 2015 will bring more loss for AngioD, more reps will leave!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! I'm looking too!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats a shame

Worked there many years ago under Eamons leadership and it was one of the most fun companies and cultures that I've ever worked for

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are into selling garbage, being micro managed, not get paid, and be told that you should be lucky to work in environment like that, than this place is for you!
    Most of the old AngioD people are gone, and being replaced with B2B reps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been here a little over a year, and looking hard to get out. Almost Everyone on my team is looking too. They keep promising change, I don't see it happening.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is to blame for this mess?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crap usually rolls downhill, this place is a mess!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone on my team is looking to get out too, sad!
    Maybe one day this company will realize that turnover is expensive, and will start treating their reps better.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the consensus on Chuck Greiner and Tom Aldrich?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never been in a more negative environment!
    Btw, what was that call request, and than canceled for the "warning letter"
    Is AngioVac on warning? IT SHOULD BE!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are doing fine in the Access Division. Bioflow is a life changing product that has the whole industry disrupted. Hang in there and the leadership is awesome.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeh right! access reps are not happy either! What are you smoking? Most of the access reps already left! The new reps don't know better, just yet!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At Access we are in lock step with the leadership and ignoring the warning letters and recalls. Bioflo shall set you free. Everyone else needs to breathe our exhaust cause we are crushing the competition and carrying this company to glory.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is not a joke, there is nothing funny about it at all!!! This place should be called "miserable!"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now the AngioVac clinicals are starting to quit!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have ever met the CEO and the rest of the leadership team you would understand why this place is such a mess. It all starts at the top.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CEO and several other executives came from Smith & Nephew. They left that place a mess. Not surprising it's happening here. They've only been here 4 years, got things going the wrong direction, look for them to leave soon.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't imagine things get any worse! AV clinicals have no faith in AV, I hear they are all looking for jobs too! What a mess!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a great idea.... Maybe they should change the comp plan and actually pay us for what we do, take AngioVac out of our number since that crap doesn't work and no one wants to use it. That will make it a little easier to deal with all the other garbage that we have to deal with! I see no future in this company, all I know is this .....EVERYONE is looking to get out!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!