TU and MF great performances at NSM

Discussion in 'Smith & Nephew' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2015 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1500 of you and no questions? I thought he was going to wet himself. Beautiful. And TU? "I got to sit next to Frenchy at dinner and he talked to me the whole night!" Giggle giggle. Stryker, take me now!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Careful what you wish for!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I think Todd is a great guy. Every time i hear people on here bashing executives, and this company i laugh, bc they have no clue. They dont know what it takes to run a division, create a healthy successful company. And for the ones who complain about their pay, there's a reason your pay was reduced..its bc your not as important as you thought you were, and your not worth what you were getting paid. Complain about the products..it just shows you cant sell. I've had 3 back to back less than stellar DOS's, and ive exceeded my goals every year with the same products you had. Todd is sharp, he knows his S***, and it's POS like you who need to leave bc you can't hit quota. Winners Win.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for weighing in Todd. There's a reason they moved you over from Endo. Look what you left behind over there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only one who is less than stellar is you, a true POS.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Healthy successful company"...On what do you gauge the health and success of this company? As for Todd, he got the boot from Endo for a reason. The same shit show he started still exists there because no one has the insight and/or vision to change things. The only thing that saved Toddy is that he's one of Mikey's Boston Scientific boys. DOS's aren't given their positions to help you excel. They're there to protect the bonuses of people like Todd, Foster and Frazette. The clueless people in this organization are those who were put in a position to lead. Until changes are made at the top in both Endo & Ortho things won't change

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And losers post to Cafepharma in the middle of Friday afternoon.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. Late morning of Tuesdays is far more appropriate.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work outisde the Us and experienced Tawdy one, what a complete tool. Its no wonder the US is suffering with him at the helm.