Uroplasty has been trying to sell the company for a year

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2015 at 7:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The preliminary joint proxy statement/prospectus was filed this afternoon. Interesting disclosures included under the headline "Background of the Merger." For instance:

"On December 16, 2013, the Uroplasty board of directors held a special meeting...Following a discussion of the alternatives and the proposed process for further exploration of a potential sale of Uroplasty..., the Uroplasty board of directors authorized management to begin a process to explore the viability of a transaction involving the sale of Uroplasty..."

"On January 20, 2014, Piper Jaffray provided an outline of a bid process to five parties, which stated that bids were to be received by Uroplasty by no later than February 18, 2014..."

"On February 19, 2014, the Uroplasty board of directors held a special meeting...At this meeting, Mr. Kill updated the board of directors on the process to explore the viability of a transaction involving the sale of Uroplasty...Kill noted that indications of interest were due on February 18, 2014 and that no indications of interest were received..."

"On August 1, 2014, Mr. Kill received an executed confidentiality agreement from Company A. Mr. Kill subsequently shared specific non-public information that had been requested by Company A...On September 12, 2014, Mr. Kill was informed by Company A that after conducting due diligence they were not interested in acquiring Uroplasty."

"On October 29, 2014, Mr. Kill executed a confidentiality agreement with Company B...On October 30, 2014, Mr. Kill, Mr. Reynolds and Mr. Hammers met in person at Uroplasty headquarters with Company B. At this meeting, Uroplasty shared confidential non-public information to Company B regarding Uroplasty’ performance, industry and products...On November 6, 2014, Mr. Kill provided specific confidential information to Company B to assist them in building financial models in preparation for a presentation to their board of directors in early December...On December 12, 2014, Uroplasty was informed by a representative from Piper Jaffray that Company B would not be making an offer to acquire Uroplasty."

невероятно!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well now we know where RK's head is on this issue. It looks like from the moment he walked in the company, he was planning to sell it, while he was telling the rest of us about his big plans to turn this company around and grow it. Didn't we all take him to be our savior!

And you can bet he would have gotten a big cut from the sale of the company. What kind of a cut do you think the rest of us would have gotten from it…….zippo! And many of us would have lost our jobs. I do not consider that loyalty to the many hardworking people in the company. Isn't loyalty supposed to flow two ways.

I do not know if this merger will go through, but if it does, do you have any reasons to believe that his stripes will then change? And if this merger does not go through, god help us all for we will still be led by somebody who has………… (you fill in the blanks to describe RK, and be honest about it).

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left last year, by choice, and I am glad I did so.

Looks like Kill tried very hard to sell this company and of all those people who were contacted, nobody even put in a bid. Do they know something about this shit dog the rest of us do not? If this company had something valuable to offer, I am sure somebody would have at least bid on it.

Now Kill is trying to buy another company that seems to be equally worthless. Surely if Vision science had something meaningful to offer, some of the big guys would have snapped this penny stock company, trading at about 50 cents a share, a long time ago.
    So what do you get when you put together two worthless companies, other than a bigger pile of dog shit? My heart goes out to the friends I left behind for whom I have high respect. I cant blame you for any of this manure pile being accumulated around you.