Sientra Imploding

Discussion in 'Mentor' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2014 at 11:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears they have done another round of firing and are moving to distributor reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see we have another butt-hurt Mentor rep taking to an anonymous message board after losing business. Your tears are delicious.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meanwhile at Mentor...implants are ex-ploding

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel so bad for the Mentor reps who left and were fired by Sientra. It was the biggest mistake of their lives. So much for the "opportunity of a lifetime".

Sientra should be ashamed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the inside story with Sientra? Why are they losing tenured good people? Are there not enough sales to support a direct sales force?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are going under. Their reps are getting pathetic.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the same thing. They completely shut down R&D. I heard they have already had 3 layoffs this year, one that decimated marketing. I heard they have been for sale for 2 years but nobody wants them. They are working out of one building now of what used to be a six building campus. And earlier this year, they abandoned the toxin program they have been future selling for 5 years. And the big one, I heard they are about to publish some god awful data.

Oh wait...that was Mentor.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any update on the allergan reps selling the seri mesh.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they stopped promoting it in Europe

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Rob Heidger? Did he work in the mailroom?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sad that Rob is sad. This makes me very sad.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know exactly who Rob is. He is making an impact and you are being petty. Sounds like you were influenced by Sebby and John. I recommend you don't follow in their footsteps.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What commission rates are they paying their distributors?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since the start of this thread, Sientra has expanded their salesforce twice, announced an IPO, oversold their IPO, went public, and now their stock is up 25% since going public in October.

Indeed, things look very bleak over there. We should keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am considering a sales position at Sientra. Any reps here from Sientra pros & cons? In our local area there was consern with infection with Sientra implants has anyone else seen this?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sientra fucking sucks. Horrible company to work for.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seem really upset. Are you ok?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All three implant companies are imploding. Big corporate turned a nice business into a commodity.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree that all 3 are imploding. But corporate didn't turn it into a commodity. Mentor turned it into a commodity.