Worst Distributors

Discussion in 'Acumed' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2015 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, interviewed with an Acumed distributor and after reading some of these posts, there is not much on who is good or bad as far as distributors go. I have heard that this company has had a tough time finding distributors but wanted to see if the one I interview with shows up on here. So, if you were going to work for one where would you go?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go live your miserable life somewhere else. You are just trying to cause problems / incite.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As for me that would be Maldives Surgical Devices.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medex North.
    worst by far

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your approach is complete Bull shit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What approach would you be referring to? The person was simply asking a question about the Acumed distributors.

Your show of bravado is complete bull shit.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These distributors will never throw each other under the bus. They would rather blame everyone else for their problems.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not throw each under other under the bus? Which Acumed do you for, 'cuz I want to work there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SoCal Acumed Distributor who also sells Zimmer is next on the chopping block. Good luck TB!!! Can't play both sides of the fence and double dip. Time to make a BIG BOY decision!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean B & S have a decision to make

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would choose Acumed over any other large company? What does Acumed have to offer that Zimmer couldn't or doesn't already?

You people at Acumed need to get a firm grip on reality.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Extremity solutions