LifeWatch EX-Employees

Discussion in 'Lifewatch' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2015 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://fortune.com/2015/01/28/theres-no-such-thing-as-an-ex-employee/?utm_content=buffer8c6af&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkedin.com&utm_campaign=buffer

If LW had an "Alumni" event - no one would show up. For those who have left the company, it's nothing more than an embarrassing blip on the resume. I have never heard of an ex-LW employee who has good things to say about their experience. Don't believe me? Just do a Linked In search and find someone with LifeWatch listed as a FORMER employer and ask them if they would recommend the company. One of my friends in the industry did this and the responses were hilarious.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree 100%! Who in the world would recommend a company that doesn't care about their employees. There are also few people here I can continue communications after I leave this place. Lots of fake reps and managers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LW will never live up to the referenced article. They believe in a lot of theatrics and propaganda when they let people go. Talking to those who have left and those who have been fired, they are much happier. Some that were fired realized that they weren't growing until they joined a company with support, credibility, and an investment in what keeps the lights on; their sales force and the customers they bring to the company. LW has never understood the importance of relationships, hence the attempted 1.5% and no less insulting 2% for maintenance of long-standing customers who have suffered through some ridiculous stuff with LW. They'll never get it. Even after reading this, which they've made abundantly clear they do, they won't consider for even one second that LW is the polar opposite of that article.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a former LW employee. I have nothing but good things to say about every place I have ever worked except for LW. That was a nightmare. Don't bother inviting me to the alumni event!