Is it really that bad at UHS?

Discussion in 'Universal Hospital Services' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2014 at 12:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"for the first time in a long time, I feel that UHS is headed in the right direction." You must think that booms and data will fix UHS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey - where's our corporate goon to defend how great things are at UHS?
    UHOH - maybe they got whacked?

And boomerangs and data will not fix squat. The corporate culture of greed will run this company into the ground. Let's hope this new leadership will reset salaries and force the bloated fat cats to run away.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so bad we can't even find a CEO who wants to come fix this mess.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The challenge isn't finding a CEO that can "fix the mess" the real challenge is finding a CEO that will not rock the boat when it comes to cooking the books. The CEO and CFO need to be in perfect harmony if UHS is to continue utilizing creative book keeping.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and don't forget, the new CEO would also have to manage a big antitrust lawsuit!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean OnCare beds have not taken over the market?? Also interesting that UHS states they are trying to protect their Asset 360 business.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PH business is too labor intensive and low margin. UHS believes they can expect 60%+ GM like OEMs do. when will we realize a poor investment and cut the strings.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lights out bottom feeders.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be quick, agile, and strong......or be like UHS. Slow, clumsy, and weak to change. Pathetic turds. Hill-Rom won't hire one person from your mismanaged, business model that relies on other OEM's to carve out market share.

Just look at what employees say about UHS. I have seen several resumes come over from UHS and everyone just laughs. HAHAHAHAHAAHA.

Don't worry UHS, when you go bankrupt, I will hire you to clean my toilet. How does that sound you turd cleaners?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Please let us know what company you work for so we can avoid applying for a job.
    Why so angry? Sounds like you lost business to UHS - or have a brain tumor.
    Some really good, hardworking people work at UHS, no need to be an A$$.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK. So now our chubby CFO, lets just call him Matt, has decided to hold back part of our pay based on an outside consultants recommendation. No change in base salary, no increase in commissions, fewer benefits!

Also, HR has decided not to pay out on any unused PTO when you leave, or are asked to leave.

I'm sick of being screwed by UHS!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard senior management will be taking voluntary pay cuts to help keep offices open and deliver services to our customers...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A fine example of martyrdom and character from an outstanding group of leaders. This is how to bring up morale.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are starting to bail at a higher rate. I'm sure that's what HR and executive mgt wanted all along. Reduce payroll with open vacancies and bank the savings which should help the lost revenue.

And, best yet. The people that have decided to stay with UHS are getting their pay held back and/or reduced.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least Gary Blackford is finally leaving. He was everything that is wrong with corporate America today.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BYE BYE Uncle Gary. Have a good time spending all of your hard earned money on the backs of UHS employees.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand there is a sales director opening in Texas. Can someone provide insight?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bad hire from the old regime has canned and now there is an opening.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bad hire from the old regime was canned and now there is an opening.