YOU can't handle the truth ZOLL!

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by The Maverick, Dec 29, 2014 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody explain to Aldo what this means. No not the numbers or technical part.....somebody tell him what an EP does. Remember 2 patients at the mall Dr, one wearing the vest and one is not. One patient dies, how do you feel about that? Well Aldo I would have hoped the the patient wearing the vest wouldn't have died! LOL!!! What an asshole!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the girls he let go, told me he used to tell his reps to tell the Drs to put patients on a vest rather then sending them for an expensive EP study or cardiac surgery. Lol talk about not being able to grasp the concept! He tried explaining that the vest was less expensive than these procedures. He wasn't saying to put the vest on before or after these procedures, but instead of! LOL. Doesn't anyone in the company ask him any questions???? Oh and buy the way he said pacemakers cost about 80,000 dollars. What a buffoon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you mean "by the way" you buffoon? I still don't see why my cost savings point isn't valid! Please elaborate

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

could not have worded it better. this post is a perfect summary. true true true, and one more true.........all true. I have woken up and realize it now, but the problem is having ZOLL lifevest on my resume gets me pushed to the bottom of the pile. its well know now by the TRUE device companies and recruiters that zoll lifevest is scam and a joke. I have had recruiters tell me the ZOLL on my resume is the reason they were not interested in me. that's pretty bad................

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrdxtWgHbE

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

an $80K pacemaker??? Where? Do tell? Im selling the wrong kind of devices dammit. you bozo's at Zoll just dont get it. Crap hole place to work with a reputation that precedes you. You're considered untouchables by recruiters if you've done any time at Zoll

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

80 k pacemaker ? This statement is the perfect example of how Zoll lies about freaking EVERYTHING! They lie about the true cost of icd and pacers , they just lie about everything! It's crazy! Everything is smoke and mirror lies. Icd's cost 1/8 of what the loser leadership in this company tells you! I know because I used to work for Medtronic! I am in my 50's and retiring soon so I switched here for the 5 hour work weeks until I retire. I wish I never switched. 5 hour work week is all that keeps me here now. If I wasn't close to retirement I would quit here faster than I can blink.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

even if I spoon fed you the reasons why, your too arrogant, naïve and stupid to comprehend let alone accept it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps but isn't it also naive and stupid to not comprehend the difference between your and you're?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No not at all and your response to a grammatical error shows your depth of understanding, shallow at best.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting for what? Simple pacer depending on contract and size of hospital can go around 10k. What are you insinuating? And BTW the major insurance carriers in NY are calling the Drs office and asking why they aren't going straight to a defibrillator. And since the Drs office has a large number of patients with these carriers, and are economically invested, how do you think the end of the story reads? You want to try and sell the cost bullshit story mr middle manager than expand your reimbursement team and have them call on the insurance providers like every other pharma company in America. If you think your going to succeed at the Dr level in NY your dead wrong!!! so wait no more you should have known the answer if you were listening to the reps in NY.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So in tune with grammar, so out of tune and non receptive to sales.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The point of the story was he bullshits his reps (that he's hired that do not have cardiology experience) he has no idea how much a pacer or ICD costs the Hospitals in his region. He lies and makes up shit and puts his reps in a position to look stupid if they repeat his bullshit. Just imagine one of his new reps trying to explain the cost advantage of using a vest vs going straight to an ICD or BIV. THE Rep loses all creadability instantly!!! Nice training from a manager that is to stupid and to lazy to do research, and then plan a strategy. His latest gem was that Zoll is the hottest position in medical sales. People are knocking the door down to try and get in!! So hit your number or there will be 100 people who want your job. Yeah that's the kind of team leader I want to work for!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the context you wrote it is "too stupid and too lazy". Just an FYI - Get back to work and hit your number, daddy needs a new pair of Ferragamo loafers!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe one just needs to read the fine print...there are 100 people eager to have a TM position however, none of them are qualified and most current are fast food employees!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've got an idea why don't you get off your fat ass and make a decision that positively affects the sales force. Your position is a drain on resources. What kind of revenue do you generate? Your certainly not a manager, or at least a well trained experienced one. And by the way you hide behind your threads on this sight, it appears your a little light in your loafers. So if your position is allowed to attend the national sales meeting,make sure you drop to your knees and service everyone that is over plan. Dont worry the way quota is determined here, you'll only have to blow about 10 people. Good night Gracie!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe you meant "you're a little light in your loafers" - English is really hard! Also, I am a touch lighter as Ferragamo is made really well and only with the lightest materials.