Who is the brainchild that picked Chicago?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2015 at 7:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a PAIN IN THE ARSE to bus into McCormick each day. That place is awful. You need a pair of skates to make it to the pisser and back during a 20 minute break. Whoever picked that location needs to be de selected.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just bring a "pee bottle", and empty it once a day.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a whiny baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have always favored Chicago , even though it has a very high crime rate and the streets are dangerous especially at night. They like Chicago because they are offered good rates, it's cheap vs. popular safe cities.......most companies won't come near here for safety of their employees.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It might save money on severance packages if some people are dumb enough to wander around on their own.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vegas Baby!! How about San Diego Phoenix, LA? West Coast gets the worst end of the deal every time!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or hold it in, then enjoy a "golden moment" with your roomie back at the motel.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit complaining for goodness sakes! Worry about selling your damn products !!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gray hair here......we had those huge meetings in NOLO and Atlanta convention centers. It is very easy to stay hidden for the most part.......most of the time we mixed with other regions, and no one knew we were gone ! Try it !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, the "brainchild" would be someone who actually gets PAID to make decisions=way more than you do.
    2ndly-is this a vacation or a business meeting? If you want a vacation-take one and use your credit card.

I would hold meetings in Iowa or N. Dakota if they had a facility to hold everyone. Save your buckies son, and don't rely on the company for your personal vacations like you do your Taurus. Good luck son.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You miss the point my dear Sir........when they see other companies going to the same type great facilities in NOLA, Miami, not to mention Vegas and out West......they do wonder why we can't ! Gray hair here after 40 years in sales, and after the merger, we had no great meeting sites ever in my division....I don't consider Atlanta a nice place to visit, nor Chicago.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know as Chi-Iraq by locals

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure you are well liked by your coworkers. You sound like a really great guy. Tell your wife I said thanks for Tuesday afternoon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a bunch of whiny BABIES. Chicago is in the center of the nation & has more convention business than most of the other armpits (vegas - ewww, orlando- gag me with a rat) AND make the best of it and catch a blues club. Who knows, you may even have fun?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't make a fuss, just get on the bus

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They may have some convention business because their rates are lower.....they had to lower them !

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not as low as Orlando. Perhaps you could catch the symphony, or one of the 4 ballet companies. Or 2nd city - you could make a splash at amateur night since you are so witty.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No problem. My wife was happy to give you the $5 dollar tip for picking up all that dog crap in our yard. It was really starting to pile up.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So.....mmmmmmm, you like ballet and symphonies ?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look.......I know that you don't understand the appeal of culture things since things like this are not typical in your trailer park community. I am sure you can find other people that enjoy the things you like to do, such as picking lint out of your navel and comparing the size of the warts on your feet.