InVentiv is coming

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2015 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I guess we now know contract reps are trolling this board. I'm sure you are one of the d!cks that we talk about during our meetings. You are going to have a tough time trying to coexist with GSK's culture

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop lying and grow up, gossip queen.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's okay, we talk about you too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the times they are a changing...these "manufacturer" reps are the most immature fools with practically no self awareness.

I can understand the under 35's that just don't know any better, but when you see the vets from these companies still acting like they are more holy and that they are so talented and that is the reason they didn't get downsized, it not only makes me laugh, but it also reminds me how stupid the human race actually is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be interesting to know how much they are going to pay these contract reps?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Einstein, we pay the contract price, then THEY decide on pay scales.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"They" as in InVentiv

I should have clarified. I was just wanting to see if it was decent pay there could be some good reps in the mix, or if they are going to hire reps as entry level.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay for the GSK diabetes is 10-20% above industry average for the top ten companies in the industry.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does the bag mix
    Look like for this contract sales force?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The chics are definitely old bags, not much to look at as have been recycled from other pharma companies. The guys are homely also. Hope this answers your questions!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

................but, they are treated well and make good bucks !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of d!ck bag contract reps in this thread. We will all get along as long as you keep your mouth shut and don't make eye contact with any of us. We GSK reps will do our part by delegating the Dr's you will have to wait an hour to see.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Sir......why is your end getting fired, and their end is taking over ?