Gems, what a disaster!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 12, 2015 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did my expense report yesterday..........two lunches took me one hour to complete.....and that along with attatching receipts was with a boat load of frustration. I will not do more than 2 lunches a week. This system is so confusing it is incredible!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. There are some other low IQ people like yourself also having problems (so you are not alone).

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good news is that you'll only have a few more months to worry about it. Axe is going to drop in June.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The axe needs to fall on many of you bottom feeders. Mostly the ones who support the direction GSK is going by the choices of our clueless leaders. We deserve better, those who have been here for years and SOLD our drugs by using common sense conversations with our customers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Common Sense"??? Now there's a phrase not heard around here in years!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you DC doesn't even know about gems believe me she didn't even know about the in services we couldn't do for year and a half and why we couldn't see customers because the CID's.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel the same way. I will do no more than 2 lunches a week. I refuse to frustrate myself using this pathetic expense system! Am I alone or do others agree?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! The new system is a joke. Hate it, hate it, hate it!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All they have done is create a more time consuming tool that takes time away from selling! It is like everything else GSK creates, inept!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been bringing in leftovers from the night before's dinner.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A disaster is giving it tooooo much credit!!!!! It is unbelievable to do an expense report.... what is wrong with these people??????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it. Instead of being home for two hours every other Friday afternoon, I'm now home for the entire afternoon. Boss calls and I say doin my expense report and call plan for next week. The reality is that I did the expense report on Thursday afternoon and I'm now just scanning receipts and submitting (takes 20 minutes) My wife loves expense report day!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on !!! I'll just stay home and spend 3 hours completing an expense report - then making up some calls! Do people really try these systems out before they are sold a complete bag of shit ??? We have some real winners in the expense department !

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are time stamped.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no- Jay then Mitch then Frank then Jackie then ME!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your point? They have laid off anyone who would babysit that kind of information. RTP is stripped, including those who helped keep this company honest on our CIA and Patient First program. No rules, no accountability, anything goes. Liars and cheaters- now is your time!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it that every time GSK makes a change, it is always made worse? Did anyone actually try the new Gems before they purchased this dog. Gems will cost GSK a bunch of money because reps will do lunches only as a last resort. Just watch!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of babies. GEMS is EASY. Saying otherwise, just makes you look stupid.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not hard just too damn slow!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We already know you are slow. Tell us something we didn't know.