GSK will be contracting with Inventiv!?!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2015 at 8:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The word on the street is that GSK and Inventiv have signed a contract. Inventiv is hiring all across the U.S. looking for candidates with Diabetes and/or Respiratory experience. Check out Inventiv's website.

This will be announced shortly folks. GSK will still have some full-time reps for now but this is just the beginning of getting rid of the full time sales rep at GSK.

When all else fails, blame the rep and NOT the Patient First fiasco!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just getting ready for the the selling of GSK.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure the reps will tell those prescribing physicians to stop writing T if they lose their jobs. It has been a relationship sell in a crowded market. Without the relationship and free product it is done. Good luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What rock have you been living under, GSK has had a contract with inventiv since December of 2013. This is a direct result of your entitled, lazy self not selling anything. Grab your ankles people, GSK is moving to an all CSO sales force because they sell without all the whining hand holding and BS. We have 12 Field VP's managing a team of 530 CVMU reps. how long till you think someone looks at an org chart and dismantles that crap? Too many leaders and not enough reps SELLING

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most of the DM's also have only 5 or 6 reps, so I guess that's coming down also. Very poor field design. Get ready CVMU, times are a changing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard today Inventiv will be trained on BREO by q3. RESP is not cutting it as per DW in Indianapolis. She has signed off on it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be proactive. Go to the website and apply for your current territory

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inventiv has been told not to hire former or current GSK. Sucks to be GSK

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this really true? There are a lot of openings on the inventiv site looking for people with respiratory and/or diabetes experience.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is true...Many openings in IL and across the country. The recruiter that I spoke with said that it is a 2-year contract and this team would be selling Advair and Tanzeum.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

respiratory and diabetes drug? don't see this happening, but I guess anything is possible.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just got called and was the starting salary is 75K. not too bad.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you. Wish you the best!
    inVentiv is a very good company.