Mepolizumab: 240563, anti-IL-5 monoclonal antibody

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2015 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mepolizumab: 240563, anti-IL-5 monoclonal antibody - First off what a joke sales force! Are there any real sales talents selling this drug which has little success in the hands of GSK's new sales model? Doesnt Genentechs blockbuster Xolair already dominate this Allergic response by blocking IgE pathways further down the allergic response. IL5 seems so yesterday in inflammation. Will we get an launch approval this fall????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK IL5 MONOCLONAL SALES FORCE WILL FAIL & IS A JOKE!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They wouldn't know an antibody from a disulfide-linked homodimer

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does upper management transpose the I and u? It seems everyone pronounces it mepo- LU-zi mab. Kind of liking adding an additional "r" to propionate

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about mepo-LOSE-imab? Uh-oh, just couldn't help myself. We are GSK.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all Xolair is FAR from the blockbuster it was supposed to be, Genentech had to delay its launch for several years and now as a 12 year old drug they are splitting its decent at best profits with Novartis.

Get your facts straight.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dickhead- Xolair made a Billion last year! Good luck going against Genentech...Oh by the way, Novartis also works with Genentech to promote it. Novartis will eat your lunch if Genentech leaves any of your ass behind

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Captain obvious,

It was already stated that Xolair shares profits between Genentech and Novartis, half a billion each profit for a big pharma company is barely worth promoting. learn about the way things work in pharma before making name calling accusations.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha! Even the trainers mispronounced propionate. That drove me bonkers.