Thanks Kevin, for nothing!

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, "nothing"! While the other companies enjoy share gains, we are in tears with a disgraceful share price of $53.00, as of today. We go down while the majority of the market is going up.

We have been at the beggars dividend parade for a long time. With a dividend, the shares would at least be kept from this abysmal downward spiral.

We would attract new investors that are seeking a dependable regular income and keep those that are extremely frustrated.

Kevin, we have the money, a dividend wouldn't hurt the future. Please do the right thing and make a dividend declaration.

Don't guess who I am, you know, STEVE!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Market cap is now less than $49 billion. Funds and institutions that once held 87% of the stock has engaged in a 6 month sell off and are now holding 80%. New products appear to be a bust. Pipeline products are far in the future.

KS will continue to spin the situation until he has an opportunity to ride off into the sunset.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Until he has an opportunity?" I have tried to find out what that "opportunity" is and it's elusive. If I had the key, I would give him what he wants (within limits), with the agreement he would then leave the company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kevin wants to suck out every last stinking dollar he can get out of Amgen. As long as his wallet continues to be full, he could care less about any one else. Sharer in Egyptian means Mubarak.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like your humor.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meanwhile, the shares are slowly sinking into the sunset while the general markets are reaching new highs along with individual companies. Keep the status quo and watch your vested shares drown as in, under water. Well, at least you have a fantastic salary.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In view of the market correction, even Kevin has to take it on the chin. Well, maybe not so much, if he and the board upward adjust the amount of shares they pay themselves. Do the (other) employees get the same adjustments?

Where's the new broom? The one that sweeps clean!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Long term incentives just got longer - nothing for 2011.
    Guess we know how Kevin paid for his new Gulf Stream - tail number N552GA

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Checked it out and built in 2000; is a twin engine, 20 passenger and, apparently sold to Amgen either late December 2010, or early, this year, January. Owner shows Amgen. Appears the company bought a used plane.