New Department formed at ARI

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2011 at 8:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are pleased to announce the implementation of the Special High Intensity Training Program (S.H.I.T) It is our intention to give each of you as much (S.H.I.T) as possible. Employees who feel they have taken a great deal of (S.H.I.T) can apply to the Special Council for Review of Education and Work Experience Data (S.C.R.E.W.E.D) for evaluation. All employees are expected to be (S.C.R.E.W.E.D ) annually. Only Sanofi can determine how much (S.H.I.T) each of you must take before being (S.C.R.E.W.E.D) If you have taken enough (S.H.I.T) and have been (S.C.R.E.W.E.D) within the current year you may be eligible to receive a Special Hospital Award FOR Training (S.H.A.F.T). Those reps who have taken enough (S.H.I.T) and have been (S.C.R.E.W.E.D) and given the (S.H.A.F.T) are eligible for the Award for Scholastic Superiority in Health Or Laboratory Education (A.S.S.H.O.L.E) Only those who qualify as (A.S.S.H.O.L.E) will be considered for administrative position, and entitled to give more (S.H.I.T) than they take.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classic

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the Ellis and Rg?
    ARI loves to keep the trash out of the viewing eye.