Offers????

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jul 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone that interviewed this week heard anything yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not heard anything yet, but isn"t Illinois 2 hours behind us?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck to those of you!
    I interviewed last week in ATL and didn't get the job. Still "licking my wounds", as I really wanted this opportunity. I am one of those 'displaced" reps and have strong CNS, launching new drugs and antipsychotic selling experience.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard one person from Philly interviews got an offer today, but it wasn't me. Hard to stay positive.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you give a clue to the territory? Maybe State?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you've gotten an offer can you post state?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the HR department is specifically telling those extended offers not to acknowledge it publicly. If that is true, then no one is likely to post their location, even state, as that would narrow it down pretty quickly.

Nevertheless, the roaring sound of crickets out here does make me wonder if the only people who go on CP happen to be the same ones who haven't gotten offers... lol (if so, this is the last time I am coming here!) You would think SOMEONE who has interviewed in the past two weeks in either ATL or PHI would have been offered a territory by now. But... nothing. Crickets!

Has the whole of the Lundbeck HR department just evaporated?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I iv'd in Cali this week. I was told by the HR guythat they were catching a red eye back to Illinois after iv's on Thursday and that most likely it would be Monday before offers are made. Don't lose faith yet!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was my thought. Not that HR told them not to tell anyone but that there are many who don't venture onto CP. these may be ones who got offers. Think about it they were only hiring 64 people. Not a lot in the big scheme of CP

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offers were never going out. Assface. These interviews were early. Lundbeck can only operate and breath if Otsuka tells them too. Many of the interviews were fire drills as this is a very green and inexperienced group. But the catalyst is Otsuka, Lundbeck is the bitch in this one folks, you should have known that going in. No offers will even be considered until July 26th at the earliest and start date is still over a month out if all goes to plan. Lundbeck lost many of its top candidates due to these timelines of shit and no forward pushing talented rep is going to "sit tight" for 6 weeks waiting on a contingency. Just does not work that way.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Verbal offers have been extended and if/when approval of Abilify Depot this week, then fed x written offers will be sent. Official start date 8/13

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of j and j reps. Otsuka regional j and j. Lundbeck national j and j. Makes sense. If you from j and j.. You have a good shot.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone that interviewed last week received an offer?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing I interviewed in LA on Thursday still no word

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told that it would not be until next week. I guess they are waiting on approval

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed last week. No offer yet. Hiring manager said I would get a call today, but the phone didn't ring. Still waiting...... Trying to stay hopeful, but the anxiety is killing me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was offered a job last Friday. All the primary candidates have been offered the job first. There is back and forth negotiating going on. If the primary turns it down then they move to the second position. If you have not heard yet, you were not the primary. But you still have a shot because Lundbeck can not offer as much pay as Otsuka did to their reps. Causing many problems with Lundbeck candidates. Good luck!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the update

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot on.