Oncology Future

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2014 at 7:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership was banking on 3 drugs to secure the future - inotuzumab, dacomitinib, and palbocilib. Cross the first two off the list - they are dead in the water. Palbo is at a stage where more products have failed than succeeded - even with good phase 2 results. Feel good about the future? Pfizer is Pfucked.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership? I was in HQ last week. all the talk was about posting for other jobs outside oncology. you could sense the general anguish. i used to sell Zoloft in the old days and was reminded of what the psych floors looked like. What happened? It can't be just 2 bad study results. One thing for sure, I am also starting to look outside oncology. A sinking Ship is not a good place to be.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are looking up now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are looking up? What planet are you on? The breast cancer info is good, however it does not guarantee anything, last place I would be is in the Pfizer Oncology Division

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you are not there you have nothing to worry about. For those of us there the breast info was a nice relief and we may see some stability if they don't screw things up

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel good about the recent info as well. However, I am not sure if this will help. Our division has created this arrogant culture and in an attempt to insulate us from reality. Think about what you do every day and for many of us, if we are really honest; it has very little to do with sales.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture isn't arrogant. It's aloof. Management is a few steps removed from the reality so that is where decisions are made. It's ivory tower leadership. They try but it's hard to come out of that bubble.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, right, right, right

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer has Oncology?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, but there are a long list of "living, breathing malignancies" at Pfizer - you know who you are.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leader Behaviors?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have no future. Just relax and ride the gravy train while u can.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have seen the future.

Get ready.